I did the battery and airbox swap. There isn't a lot to say about this. You have to unravel the wire loom and re-route the wires for the throttle body. The wires are long enough though. For the battery you'll have to extend the positive wire and make a new ground spot. I used some weld-nuts as my base: I put some super glue on the ends and then set my little bent tray on top. Well, the super glue had a 75% success rate. lol. From here I welded them (the glue was just for placement). And for added support I put on this brace: *poof* it's powder-coated: fits nice. cleared the hood. I modified the stock top bar, but it's not in this photo.