Thanks for the add

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jamoal1988, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Jamoal1988

Jamoal1988 Newbie

Truck:
    1988 single cab rwd 22r carb, 4spd
    Thanks everybody for the ad my name is James I got a 1988 single cab pickup rear wheel drive I just bought recently it has 15's on it the look halfway decent the previous owner I guess like to hit mailboxes and back in the gas pumps and stuff so when I got it it was maroon with two white doors ugliest thing I've seen in a long time but it runs and drives damn good I'm looking to lower at least three in the back maybe some lca's at least to get the stance looking a little better I do all the fabricating and anything custom myself I've got to kids they're all they want to do is work on the trucks with me besides that I live in the middle of nowhere everybody around here's got jacked up trucks and 4 wheel drive but I like to go low and loud I also have a 06 Toyota Highlander hybrid the word outrun most anything around here it's what I usually pull everybody out of the ditches around here with thanks again for the add to the site I hope you all can give me a lot of good information....