New guy from Middle Tennessee

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stroker394, Feb 4, 2020.

1. stroker394

stroker394 Newbie

Truck:
    1994 Toyota 4x4
    I am an older guy that has just started playing with these smaller pickups to have something to get into cemeteries. As far as the Toyota's go; I have a 1989 22RE 5 speed 4x4 and a 1994 22RE 5 speed 4x4. Both are low miles picked up in the last year or two.

What started me on the small pickups was my neighbor had a 1994 Isuzu just sitting in his yard so I bought it off him. Like I said, the thinking was it would be easy to get into cemeteries easy and they work well for that. Started studying on the smaller trucks and found I like the Toyota the best. Really pleased with the way they ride and go down the road. Sill have the Isuzu though.

jetas likes this.
  2. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    Welcome aboard from the old guy.
    Get into cemeteries?? Think you need to explain in detail, or else we will be thinking '' Grave Robber''!

stroker394 likes this.
  3. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Welcome to TM grave robber. Just kidding, post pics of your trucks when youre able to

_Quickfox and stroker394 like this.
  4. stroker394

stroker394 Newbie

Truck:
    1994 Toyota 4x4
    Laughing ... yeah, I probably should. I do repair work in cemeteries such as setting stones that have been knocked down. General tombstone repair. Sometimes, it helps to get into the cemetery; especially an old one that hasn't been maintained. I used a full size F150 4x4 for some time and it worked but the smaller trucks are just easier to get around. What surprised me the most was how well I love the smaller pickups and the 4x4 on the Toyota is much better than the system on the Ford Ranger, in my opinion.

I like it so well that the 1994 is my almost daily driver. I drove it to work today and just took these 2 pictures of it on a rainy day here in middle TN.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    _Quickfox likes this.