My '78 "Pickup"

Discussion in '1976-1983 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by Dan McBoost, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Dan McBoost

Dan McBoost Enthusiast

Truck:
    78 Pickup
    This fabric was an old blanket covering the torn up seat while in New Mexico (that sun does some damage), thus being from before 1991 when then truck made its trip to NY. It was faded almost white, but when I flipped it looked new. Trying to find another would be impossible as it was definitely "home made/local made" back then.

I'm OK with the door panels being black and matching the new carpet as is. Maybe when this one wears out I can explore other navajo blankets to customize the door panels too. I used to install custom stereos, making door panels, enclosures and such back in the day, so that could definitely be a fun possibility for v2.0 :D

2. Dan McBoost

Dan McBoost Enthusiast

Truck:
    78 Pickup
    Well a horrible north east spring with tons of rain pushed all of my home projects into summer and I have one more clean up to do from a new dropped tree. I did make some garage progress and have A/C in there finally. I expect to work on this again next weekend FINALLY.

Clay and jetas like this.