High Quality Block, u-bolt & bump stop kits

Discussion in 'Vendor Marketplace' started by Beefed Taco, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Beefed Taco

Beefed Taco Addict

Avoid the flatbed, stop using low end junk commonly found in auto parts stores. This is a area nobody should cheap out on, but so many still do.

Sold individually or as kits and found on my website streetacos.com (click my sig) with easy PayPal checkout. All items are 100% high quality and guaranteed to fit your year truck properly.

Blocks

Longer than all others (6.5") safer and more stable.
    Offered in increments of 1/4".
    Stronger & MUCH lighter than cast steel blocks.
    Custom made for your setup.

Example

3" block used with 3" Belltech leafs is a 6" drop. This pushes the driveshaft into the trans and can also create driveline vibrations.

The cure

Taper the block and offset the pin and hole. The pin is offset 1/4" back from center and the hole is offset 1/4" forward from center, pulling the axle back 1/2" and getting the driveshaft where it belongs. My truck used to bottom out on large bumps when hauling, giving the false illusion of bottoming on the rear bump stops. It was actually the driveshaft slamming inside the trans. I installed a set of my blocks and the problem went away.

I do the opposite for lift blocks being used to lift a truck. The OSP (offset pins) push the driveshaft back into the trans since lifting pulls it out.

u-bolts

Top quailty and custom made for axle diameter and block height at spring shop.
    High nuts and extra thick washers.
    Threads cut shallower which means no play (movement) in the nut when it's on.
    1/2" grade 5 or 9/16" grade 8 racing
    Compare these to cheap grade 3's at Pep Boys and you'll never use low end junk again.

Bolt on bump stops

Low Profile.
    No Drilling.
    Uses Energy bump stop to ensure quality.
    Replacement bolts available.
    These will hold up.
    You can cut the zip ties and remove the quicksilver flip flops from your frame and use them on your feet again where they belong!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bolt on front and rear for early Toyota

[​IMG]

2. Beefed Taco

Beefed Taco Addict

Bump for quality drop parts! :waytogo:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011