Fuel Line Cleanup...

Discussion in 'Engine/Drivetrain' started by ShortyzKustomz, May 28, 2012.

1. ShortyzKustomz

ShortyzKustomz Enthusiast

Truck:
    94 Single Cab
    As some of you guys know, Im in the middle of a full wire tuck and motor swap on my truck. My question concerns all the damn metal lines on the passenger side of my bay. I am, and plan to continue using the stock tank and pump on my truck. (Redid the rear frame so its under the bed floor) Trying to figure what my options are for getting rid of and/or cleaning up all the metal lines. I need main fuel line, Moving it to the driver side, Im almost done hiding all brake lines and all wiring is out the bay. There is one line that I beleive had a vacuum canister off of it, And 2 other lines that run together up the passenger side frame rail into the bay. I dont have a lift right now to trace them all the way back and not sure what I can cap and eliminate off this system. I just need 1 fuel line and one return for the new motor.

2. kamesama980

kamesama980 Addict

Truck:
    91 Base
    Can't eliminate much cause there isn't much there. You still need a vent line to go somewhere (preferably the charcoal canister) unless you want your fuel pressure to fluctuate based on tank temp and volume.

Should be (from memory) brake to the rear, brake from the LSPV, fuel supply, return, and vent. that's it.

3. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    Move the canister to the rear @ frame just in front of wheel well.
    The brake lines I don't believe you are going to be able to move!:cool:

4. topcop182

topcop182 Addict

Truck:
    1993 single cab 2wd
    Not the thread jack... but truck has been running super rough at idle lately, as in not idleing hardly at all...... its EFI, When I crimp the fuel line to the filter, it idles fine again. Thinking its a clogged filter...am I crazy?