More progress over the last few days, will slow now as holidays are nearly over! Have started on the rust holes with a quick 2 hour session yesterday using fibreglass to bridge holes which were too big for bog! Today I went to do more work on the tub at the wrecker, and with the help of a mate we got it off with no real dramas. Took a few bits home and pondered the next step... Decided to start on these three areas and the tops of the front guards where the fender mirrors used to be. Step one complete...fibreglass fixes... And the tub, removed and almost ready to take to sandblasters... Also there has been a change in colour plans, now going with matt willow green, toyota logo on tailgate in white and possibly some white rat styling here and there... The options are many at this stage!!!