run down,rusted 72 hilux in new england

Discussion in 'Parts and Accessories' started by goingnowherefast, Mar 28, 2011.

1. goingnowherefast

goingnowherefast Enthusiast

Truck:
    1965 Stout
    So a buddy of mine remembered seeing an old toyota (he thought it was a stout) sitting, retruning to the ground. After finding the cat sitting near the oak tree and some other really bad directions I found it.Not much left but the guy said take what ever or all and he'd pay me ,he didn't care. Has a 18rc, nice tail lights,corner lights,a back window,radio cover plate,grill seams good ,hood has a dent but still looks usable.The doors apear to be in ok shape but didn't get much time to cheak them out. I'm keeping the front bumper for now till I get the right one for my stout.It still has all rims and hub caps but the truck is sitting in the ground so I don't know how they are. I took pictures today but some thing f**ked up with the camera so I get some more when I head over.If someone needs some thing let me know and I'll check on it and/or get a pic.The truck is in Connecticut and i'll get some prices when I get pics up.

2. 808ra29

808ra29 Member

Which 72 is it? rn1* or rn2*. if its a rn1* Would love a tailgate and the grill that goes in the hood. Dunno if I could afford shipping on the tailgate though. Maybe tail lights.

Well LMK
    Thanks

3. kingtoy

kingtoy Enthusiast

Truck:
    1993 Toyota std cab, 1977 Hilux
    Any pictres of the truck? I could also use the tailgate. I am also looking for a factory gas cap and the Toyota scipt of the frontend of the truck.

4. goingnowherefast

Truck:
    1965 Stout
    not sure which one this is.tailgate is toast grill peice is there and the taillights are compleat.I'll get some pic when I head over there.

No gate.I think the script is there, not sure about the cap but will check.pics soon.

5. kingtoy

kingtoy Enthusiast

Truck:
    Any word yet on this truck?

6. goingnowherefast

Truck:
    1965 Stout
    Sorry been too buisy to get over there and get you guys some pics.Will most likely take some when I pick it up.

7. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Why not just keep it and fix it up?

8. Twisted Minis

Twisted Minis Addict

Truck:
    1980 Toyota
    Does it have a title? Or just abandoned in a field and the guy is like get it out of here?

9. goingnowherefast

Truck:
    1965 Stout
    Its past that, but may try to get the 18r running, its compleat. Plus going to build my 64 fj45 next.(Sorry not a mini)

It may have paper work but not sure. Its sitting in this guys back yard, never would have known it was there but their building a new road next to his house and it now shows. He is happy to have someone use the parts.

10. goingnowherefast

Truck:
    1965 Stout
    :(Sorry guys been too buisy and when I got over there it was gone.It headed to the scrap yard (scrap is up),I'm guessing this is why he did not call me back this week.:lol: "I snooze I loose" :verdict_in:

11. kingtoy

kingtoy Enthusiast

Truck:
    Awww crap :(:(:(