Please, Help finding parts !

Discussion in 'Maintenance/Repair' started by troqita92, Mar 3, 2017.

1. troqita92

troqita92 Newbie

Truck:
    92 xcab
    Bad news, So i crashed my 1992 toyota pickup :cry: bu good news is it still runs great. I could use some help finding parts. All parts I need are hood, passenger fender, grill, bumper, please and thank you :lol:

2. Hybrid240z

Hybrid240z Newbie

You can check the local LKQ pick your part yards for the parts you need. There are some in Anaheim, Stanton, and Santa Fe springs. These are the closest to you but there are others. They have their inventories online so you can see what is available and check on prices. There are some right now in the years you are looking for. Keep in mind though that these trucks usually get picked through fairly quickly so check on the date that they entered the yard. You also have to create an account and log in if you want to see all the pictures that are available. You will only be able to see one or two if you don't. They charge $3 to get into the yards and also have 40% off sales every few months or so. https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com

3. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    With all the junkyards in the LA area, you shouldnt have a problem getting parts. Just hit the junkies once a week and youll come up on what you need

4. Hybrid240z

Hybrid240z Newbie

They have a 40% off sale next weekend. I may hit the yard to see what I could find.

5. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    All that sheet metal should be able to find manufactured.:cool: