Oahu Members?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OneSweet4Runner, May 30, 2014.

1. OneSweet4Runner

OneSweet4Runner Newbie

Hello my fellow minis!? I am sorta a new member from Oahu! Anyone interested in helping me erase the recon law we have here?

2. static808

static808 Member

Truck:
    1978 toyota pickup single cab long bed
    Good luck man that **** won't happen.. the state wouldn't throw away a money maker like dat.

3. OneSweet4Runner

OneSweet4Runner Newbie

Think positive my frien....did you know that last year four representatives had actually introduced a bill (better known as HB584) that was to erase the recon law? No one ever knew it was introduced, so no one did anything to back it up! When I say back it up, I mean email, call or write to your elected representatives and support what they are doing.....also, have you ever been to a SEMA show, only to realize how much you love this hobby? If you agree, and want to get your voices heard, please act now! Log on to SEMA Action Network (SAN), and sign up. If we sit back quietly, we will get nothing done, and they will take this passion away from us, forever! Our friends from SEMA are on our side, and they want to help us with proposed laws! The general public will never understand why we do the things we do to sweeten up our rides, but we can educate them, and show them that we are here to stay! We love this hobby of ours, and we are here to show them that we are not here to hurt anyone, we are simply here because we love this hobby. The only way we can make a difference, is if we stick together, and tell our side, tell the law makers that we are good people, and we mean no harm. Tell them how much you love this hobby, tell them to please preserve this hobby, and how much this hobby helps the economy. This hobby is shared by many, but only us true enthusiasts can appreciate it 100%. SEMA can help, and they are here to tell us, that we are not alone!

4. static808

static808 Member

Truck:
    1978 toyota pickup single cab long bed
    The government ain't gonna get rid of a money maker my bradda. It's just not possible but that's just my 2 cents