noobie from NH

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by metlcutr55!, Oct 12, 2018.

1. metlcutr55!

metlcutr55! Newbie

hi all

Ken from NH, been a yoda fan for years. corollas, matrixs, the 1st truck was 2wd 79 sr5, thought I had a bmw pickup truck (til I drove an 80 beemer and felt the motor) handled great and went 240k miles. bought a ranger in between, then a ram, ranger was good ram not so much, traded the ram on a 99 4wd xtra cab 4 cyl auto. loved it til my daughters retard boyfriend wrecked it on an icy day. went truckless til 2013 and bought my 94 4 cyl 4wd standard not sure of model black with silver racing decals. best truck ever, im short and short limbed, and it just fits me. the best of all my trucks for putting in low range and crawling around the woods. here because I have a braking issue that has not responded to the repairs we've tried so far. thanks in advance for your help. daughter married said boyfriend, I had my doubts at 1st, but he's squared himself away, and now I like him, and I have 4 awesome grandkids. my daughter became a truck driver, 40000 lb capacity tractor trailer reefer moving seafood from Boston to central VT. has won one of 2 trucker rodeos, and headed to a third. 5'1" good looking, got that from mom. im 64, retired, short and chunky. dream truck right now would be one of those early yodas with the cabover camper. if I lost this 94, I think id look for a similar vintage from one of the rust free states. awful you cant buy a new truck from Toyota just like mine no electronics, simple, small for $15k. bought my 94 from a friend, was his dads truck, he has a 16 Nissan frontier, $35k. its lovely. all kinds of fancy stuff. not what I want. I had a sentra, now a juke for the wife, great cars both, but for a truck, this 94 yoda as I said, best ever. looking forward to reading this forum, mini says it all, cant believe theyre mostly gone.

2. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    Welcome aboard from the old guy.:cool:

3. metlcutr55!

metlcutr55! Newbie

thank you sir. ill be checking in regular, hoping a sharp member can help me with them brakes. we're gonna next try flushing the front end, but I just have a feeling we're missing something.