good ebay sellers??? 1971 hilux rn10

Discussion in 'Pre-1975 Hilux and Stout Discussion' started by 71fun, Feb 2, 2021.

1. 71fun

71fun Newbie

hi, im looking to start collecting parts for my rn 10 and im not sure if ther are certain places to get better parts or if certain ebay sellers have better products

parts i need include:
    windshield rubber
    door rubbers
    rear tail lights
    havent checked the side marker ligts if they work yet
    and maybe the accelerator pedal

rn im looking at a few different ebay sellers which sell most of the parts at similar prices itd be nice to get as much shipped together.

as anyone bought parts from any of the ebay sellers

tarika-shop
    booim99shop
    hagan88auto
    car-spare-part-thailand

any advice is appreciated thanks

2. Ivey

Ivey Veteran

Truck:
    1976 Toyota Hilux
    I've bought from hagan88auto before. I buy lots of honda cub parts from Thailand via eBay and have never had a problem. Shipping can take a really long time sometimes, like over a month, so that's something to keep in mind.

71fun likes this.
  3. Smokewagon

Smokewagon Member

Truck:
    1975 Hilux RN28
    I have used atomboys with good success as well as sphinxparts both are from Thailand.

71fun likes this.
  4. vandall

vandall Newbie

Truck:
    72 Hilux
    I just got my set of weatherstrip from Atomboys and was shocked how fast it shipped. Like a week! And they were cheaper than what I've seen on ebay before

5. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux
    Pretty sure I used atomboys. I think the are the ones with the 4 to 5 day shipping in most of the photos. I found a guy on Facebook that has tons of hard to find parts for the first and second gen hilux. PJ'S garage thiland. Seen him post things like new first gen bumpers and tailgates. Not sure all he has for the first gen. I think he has the ability to get more things. I've bought from him without trouble. Few people I have seen have. I've seen problems with deals in different countries with their customs policies. Along with shipping speed because the post office is slow. He's good about resolving it though. Definitely worth seeing what he got if you're looking for panels or whatnot.