Donate For A Full Time Mini Trucker

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TRUCK ACTION, Dec 31, 2022.

1. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    I'm shearing this post by a good friend in his behalf to help his dad , a long time Mini Trucker & full fabricator, Spencer Giber.
    If you Goggle his name the GoFund Me site should pop up

Hi, my name is Marcus Gibber, my dad Spencer Gibber was shot on December 5th, 2022 after 5 people attempted to do a home invasion on our home, as two tried to push passed him into the house he pushed those two backwards, in which one hit him twice, in reaction he punched the guy causing him and the lady with him to fall, i came out of the house next with the shotgun, as i cleared our front porch, the woman pulled a pistol out and proceeded to try and shoot at me, in that instance he jumped in front of me and took the bullet, losing a kidney, small intestine, a portion of his colon, also hitting his diaphragm, liver, collapsing one of his lungs, fracturing a few ribs and two vertebrae, after major surgery he spent two weeks in the hospital, finally being released, he still has a very long road to recovery and will never be the one to ask for help, so hear i am asking for help for him to get a fence across the front of our property, some gates, cameras to keep this from happening again, also would like to ease his worries and stresses of medical bills