Been here a while, but finally want to load photos and can't...HELP!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by House O' Payne, Aug 11, 2018.

1. House O' Payne

House O' Payne Member

Truck:
    '92 std 4 cyl 22R
    I've finally got my 92 Toyota all fixed up and want to post photo's of it but I'm having problems. I created an album but when I try to upload a photo I get errors. My photos are .jpg files, but no matter what I try I keep getting an error. The photos are about 1.5 MB files in .jpg format, so I don't understand why they will not upload to my album???

Anyway,my 92 Toyota standard bed 4 cyl. 22RE engine truck has a little over 149K miles on it so I decided to fix it up like new. I got new shocks, upholstery, rims, tires and an expensive $5K paint job. I got the bed liner done with Rhino bed liner and the truck looks like new!

Right after the truck reached 100K miles I got a new timing chain installed and got a new water pump too. The truck runs like its still brand new and has never let me down.

I'm thinking about getting the side windows tinted now and perhaps installing some noise canceling insulation under the carpet, in the doors and behind the seat to quite the ride down more.

Hope I can get photos working soon....

2. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    IMGUR

3. House O' Payne

House O' Payne Member

Truck:
    '92 std 4 cyl 22R
    Got it working. Never been to IMGUR, so thanks for the suggestion.