Bed&tail light

Discussion in 'Exterior/Body' started by mazdaman_573, Mar 30, 2011.

1. mazdaman_573

mazdaman_573 Member

I was told I got a japanesee bed on my toyota and I wondering if u can run stock tailights or are a speacial type,new to all the yota crap,or will regular tail light fillers wrk,and if u knw some web sites better then others?

2. SkeeloG88

SkeeloG88 Enthusiast

Truck:
    88 reg cab
    Just regular lights like the American bed. Only difference is the top railing around it. Oh and u can either have a tailgate handle or latches on either side. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

3. SkeeloG88

SkeeloG88 Enthusiast

Truck:
    88 reg cab
    Oh for lights just check eBay and for filler check out bob grants stuff he's the best

4. yota4life

yota4life Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1991 xcab 2wd 4cyl
    Come on man don't call it yota crap lol dude just try an find a "California bed" it has no rail on the top an is 4wd. Unless u like tht bed tht is haha

5. eurofreak2002

eurofreak2002 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    80 STD SR5 LB, bagged! The new whip!
    If the stock (USDM) tails will fit then so will the tail fillers. Grant kustoms makes so good stuff but actually if you order the tail fillers from CanDo specialties they are grant stamped and cheaper than buying from Grants website. Id keep the bed though cause not a lot of people have it. If you do want to get rid of it hit me up I know a few people that would take it.

6. mazdaman_573

mazdaman_573 Member

I like the bed but id trade it for a 4x4 bed idk if ur buddies got one or knw where one is