Ahoy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fleanis, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Fleanis

Fleanis Newbie

Hello!

Occasionally I lurk this forum for tips and tricks. Lately I've been trying to board the Starion train, but there's not much available. I know I'm late. I decided to join today to see all the pictures people upload. Generally the external gallery ones work, but some of the hosted ones require you to log in to view. There are two trucks that really inspired me to pursue this look. One is white and one is woodland camo primer. Both essentially the same as my truck.

I have an 88 extra cab. Black with a red interior. So far it's been impossible to find parts for the inside. My long term goal is to buy 4x4 fenders, a set of Starion/Conquest wheels, 16x7 in the front, and then anything that will fit in the back without poking out. I'm going to powdercoat the driver's side black, and the passenger's side dark bronze. For some reason that bothers people. Anyways, I know there are a few guides on here, but I just don't have any rims to mock up to see where they sit on my baby.

Right now my fronts are the spare steelies from a Mitsubishi Galant, and the rears are spare steelies from a Dodge Avenger. They've been like that for maybe five years.

Here are some pictures of my baby. Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/a/1lmK2jB

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  2. DMC

DMC Member

3. Fleanis

Fleanis Newbie

Thanks, it's good to be here!

Thanks for the tip, too. Unfortunately, he said no :(

Why don't folks just use eBay?

DMC likes this.