89 front end

Discussion in '1989-1995 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by alberto rosas, Oct 5, 2018.

1. alberto rosas

alberto rosas Newbie

hey guys just wanted to reach out to the forums many of you might have encountered this topic already and I apologize if you have... with that being said I have an old 89 Toyota pick up new engine and tranny automatic and short bed. 22re and my question is..... where can I find all the bushing for front suspension and everything? I want to re do the whole front end and make it a smoother ride with new engine and tranny mounts but I do need all the bushings for suspension, steering, and everything that comes to be around the front end... I am also getting some belltech shocks for front and back with a 3" drop all around. how is that working for you? last thing anyone going to dockweiler? hahaha follow me on Instagram @rosas014_yota

2. alberto rosas

alberto rosas Newbie

also before I forget I am upgrading fuel injectors and fuel pump I am going for a high flow fuel pump and some 450cc injectors or so I want to see if you guys have any links regarding them. I am planning on turning the 22re yes I am already aware that it does not pull out as much power but I have made up my mind on it already

3. Justin Danger

Justin Danger Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1986 Toyota Xtra cab SR5 Turbo 22rte
    you can get full bushing kits from a place like Energy Suspension that will have all the steering and suspension bushings. a 3/3 is a nice moderate drop enough to give it stance and not give you too many clearance issues.