89-95 Pickup Doors, Houghton MI

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by 906-Runner, May 30, 2023.

1. 906-Runner

906-Runner Newbie

Looking for doors for my ‘93 pickup. I want to get manual doors with the vent windows. My truck is red; but since I plan on painting the truck after body work is completed, the color of the doors isn’t a big deal.

2. Perkolator

Perkolator Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1975 Hilux
    There are several Toyota-only salvage yards across the country, I'd assume many would ship doors if you're willing to pay; probably even have them in red too. Good luck

3. 906-Runner

906-Runner Newbie

@Perkolator, do you happen to know names of said places? That way I could give them a call and see what they got?

4. 906-Runner

906-Runner Newbie

Or does anybody know where one would find “new” doors? Like a replacement door skin or something similar?

5. Perkolator

Perkolator Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1975 Hilux
    I don't know of any specific ones to recommend, but I know they exist - at least there used to be over 30 of them across the US. As an example, just here in Sacramento area we have a yard that only has Toyota parts, no other vehicle brands. There used to be (I'd imagine still exist) some private Toyota-yards, that only had stuff for pickups and 4runners. Someone's got doors sitting around

Try these: https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f123/all-toyota-junk-yards-149035/

Erwin Merida likes this.