Alright so first post on this forum. I used the site a ton while building the truck. I still have a long way to go but I wanted to start throwing pictures and details out there just in case anyone has any unanswered questions like I did and maybe someone can point out some of the stupid ˟˟˟˟ I messed up on lol. So the truck is an 85 Toyota pickup with a 93 1uzfe Lexus v8 at the heart. It has custom coilover setup with homemade towers. The rear end is an 8" out of a 92 toyota pickup with a 2007 4runner lsd third member swapped into it. Stock w58 5 speed manual (waiting to find a r154). Has a 2.5 inch V-banded Exhaust from the manifolds all the way to the back with a custom made two in two out muffler that sounds great. The Fuel setup is a simple walbro 255 in tank pump with stock injectors. It has starion/conquest wheels on it currently but will be switched out for some wider SSR Reverse mesh wheels once the fenders get rolled or flared. Has 2 inch lowering blocks and 3 inch lowering springs in the rear with new shocks. (Soon to be 4-linked). The day i picked the truck up and trailered it home. It originally had a 22r in it but the previous owners decided to start the 1uz swap. As shown in the original Craigslist ad 9 months ago. The body is in excellent shape as the previous owners did a full frame swap, cab swap, and bed swap for the best parts they found. In the above picture it was already attached to a w58 toyota 5 speed manual with the use of the adapter kit you can buy. The motor mounts were cut off the frame and would need to be re welded when we got to that point in time. The first day we had it home and in the garage it was tear down time. Over the next few days and weeks the front end and interior were stripped the rest of the way and It ended up being a really handy trash collector and the bed was constantly full of random crap. The roll cage is out of a 71 datsun 510 which is another project i have that isn't being worked on currently. We were going to chop it up and make it fit but decided it wouldn't be worth it and be harder than just making a new one. The first part of the project was to get the motor where we wanted it sitting then weld the motor mounts that got cut back in. Then get the transmission crossmember motified so we could bolt it in. We decided to shove the motor as close to the firewall as we could without beating it in to much. We also dropped the engine by cutting the engine crossmemeber out to give us a few more inches of clearance. (Currently it has a crossmember we custom built while it was on a rack. But have to pictures yet. I'll be pulling it out soon to paint it and I'll upload). That is the stock crossmember with the stock mount and all we had to do was cut the mount in half and slide it back into itself and re weld it then spin the runner piece 180 and it lined up perfectly. We had a stupid idea to take a set of coilover we had laying around and figure out a way to install them cheaply. We messed around with the coilovers as this wasn't a fast project by any means! We removed the top control arms and cut the little lips off the inside and re welded them to open up the centers enough to slide the shocks down into. (I don't have a picture of the upper arms at the moment but can take some if anyone is interested). After digging through the mounds of random parts i found some tabs that worked perfect as the base and top of the coil itself. Went down to the local metal shop in town and picked up a little sheet metal to start on building the towers to mount the coils to. Instead of buying hoops online I figured they probably wouldn't work due to using stock control arms (But who knows lol). Testing the metal by bolting into the stock upper control arm location. Getting all the lines laid out for the shape of the towers. Our home made sheet metal bender which worked perfect for this job.(Oh and the huge ass mess we made while building this truck is now all cleaned up)!