1993 with totally rebuilt engine, transmission etc etc

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Ilovemountains, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Ilovemountains

Ilovemountains Newbie

We have decided to sell our 1993 Toyota as we need a bigger truck. This was my wifes grandfathers truck, I began restoring it last year but need something bigger. It has 152,000 miles, rare AC, intermittent wipers and power steering, tilt wheel, Its on extremely rare factory alloy wheels that were refinished and mounted with new General Altimax tires, new KYB shocks, new rotors, ceramic pads and wheel seals up front, the engine was totally rebuilt with a Yotashop Japanese kit, total cost was over $2,000 for the rebuild and head work, the 5 speed transmission was also rebuilt with new seals, synchronizers and bearings while it was out and installed with a new Sachs clutch kit "have documentation from this past summer", new rear bumper and complete new exhaust from the manifold back, new alternator, new radiator, water pump, Powerbond harmonic balancer, AISN oil pump, battery is a month old as well. The seats, center console and map lights are from a clean 1993 4 Runner, has a new Sony head unit with blue tooth hands free. The truck runs good, it does have a slight oil leak that needs addressed, the valve need adjusted, oil pressure gauge stopped working and it needs painted. It comes with a new set of upper and lower ball joints, a spare SR5 gauge cluster, 4x4 front fenders, grille and marker lights with inner fenders, stock steel wheels with good tires and some other odds and ends. Didn't plan on selling it but our family is growing again this May and I realize I need something with 4 doors. I have over $5,500 in the truck will sell it to an enthusiast for $3,500 cash, price is firm as I can prove I have much more in it than this.

I have receipts and photos of the engine rebuild and the receipt for the transmission rebuild, etc. Like I said, it needs finished off and would be a like new little truck. Sold AS IS, come get it, price is firm so dont try to low ball me, needs an oil leak fixed, valves adjusted, center console modified and installed correctly and painted to be a really clean vintage truck. Im about an hour from Washington DC in Harpers Ferry WV 25425.

Attached Files:

2. Ilovemountains

Ilovemountains Newbie

Forgot these pictures, its a nice little truck that I would love to sell to a fellow enthusiast.

Attached Files:

3. Ilovemountains

Ilovemountains Newbie

Price drop, first $3300 cash takes it

4. InlineFive

InlineFive Newbie

What’s the status on this truck???

5. Perkolator

Perkolator Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1975 Hilux
    I’m gonna guess sold or OP only came here to list the truck.

1993 is “vintage”? Lol