1981 Toyota Pickup A Never Ending Project

Discussion in '1976-1983 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by Mariobro, May 22, 2020.

1. Mariobro

Mariobro Newbie

Fixing up my Truck finally (after 7 years of college). Made some changes on lighting and front grill (front grill is all black). Also, added orange LEDs in front of the front tire. Custom fit hard to make.

Let me know if you guys want to see the interior and the rear of the truck. Also, it has a 22r engine and not planning to change it...way to reliable. I have a second engine for backup purposes.

I have made upgrades on a lot of other stuff let me know if you guys want to see pics of it.

So tired of seeing this truck stock on the internet here and pinterest....Datsun trucks are way more fixed up so I took the time to finally fix mine.(Got inspired by the sick custom trucks I see everywhere on the internet imported and domestic).

YES, I know it has a stock engine, but I don't want to change it...I don't race with it so I don't care. I care more about the looks and fixing up what it has like the suspension, bushings, cleaning the carbs, changing all the fluids, ball joints, and ofcourse the interior.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  2. Mariobro

Mariobro Newbie

Sick truck