Tech

Share This Page

macawilial

Veteran, from Born and raised in San Diego

macawilial was last seen:
Aug 29, 2023
    1. silos92
      silos92
      hey how hard was it to bag your truck? and what kind of set up do you have in the rear if you dont mind me asking, i have 92 as well planning on bagging it in the near future
    2. layedout94
      layedout94
      mac how did u bore the front rims and still fit the center caps??? wonderin im getiin them bored soon
    3. layedout94
      layedout94
      Im pretty n ew to the yotas ...but I did it to my mitsu to fit the z71s on there it worked good cuz u keep the structure of the wheel and everythin g I just heard it was safcer then spacers or homing out yur wheels just a thought
    4. layedout94
      layedout94
      For sure that helped thanks.. Just wonderin if its the hub siz that's too big though.. Why not just grind down thehubs to be flush?
    5. layedout94
      layedout94
      Hey I was just wonderin why did u have to bore yur front rims r the hubs to big up front?
    6. dillinja666
      dillinja666
      sory man, definitly dont have one for sale, and the one we do have my buddy has on his truck and is not taking it off. ill get pics, a decent fab guy to do it easily i believe...

next time I roll by his house i'll make it a point to snap some pics.
    7. layedout94
      layedout94
      Hey man wat size tires r u runnin
    8. macawilial
      macawilial
      hey man, Sure thing. Thanks for the offer
    9. Dgerfan55
      Dgerfan55
      Sounds good man and take your time. If you need a hand or a stand over your back hand you a wrench guy, get you a beer guy, im here. Just hurry the heck up already.LOL
    10. Dgerfan55
      Dgerfan55
      Hey so how did everything go with the truck? Is it up and running?
    11. Dgerfan55
      Dgerfan55
      Hey bro hows the truck coming? Hey i was just wondering if i can stop by some time a take a look at it. Never seen a body drop done in person or up close . Just pics.
    12. Dgerfan55
      Dgerfan55
      Would love to cruise but i dont think u would want your ride to be seen with my P.O.S. its not as good looking as yours. Oh ya im james
    13. Dgerfan55
      Dgerfan55
      Hey bro what part of temecula do you live in? Im in lake elsinore next to temescal canyon hgh school? Nice to see someone around here on here finally.
    14. macawilial
      macawilial
      Yeah you did but that was a along time ago.
    15. Beefed Taco
      Beefed Taco
      Did I answer your question? This site is different than I'm used to and there are things I miss sometimes.
  • About

Tech
    Name:
    Alex Macawili
    Truck:
    89 4x4 sold. 90 4runner 4x4 sold. 92 bagged sold. 81 longbed sold. 72 RN14...keeping
    Toyotas, RC's, Reef Tanks

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Bagged 92 standard