Grand Toyotaholic, from arizona city, arizona

burnzya was last seen:
Jan 22, 2022
    1. toyman520
      toyman520
      what part of az you from
    2. lownloud
      lownloud
      Hey mna, holy crap havnt talked to you in along time, have had some major life stuffs going on, but back on track now and missing the scene, but have refocused and am now back. Anyways, wondering do you still have the raised crossmember you built awhile back? Hope all is wel with you and all hope to talk to you more soon.
    3. 73TRD
      73TRD
      so i parked next to a colorado today and used my arm to measure the tails. the colorado tail goes from my elbow to my fist. if i keep the top of the tail the same as the toy, the bottom lines up with the bottom of the tailgate
    4. 73TRD
      73TRD
      i saw the same thing. then i remembered how you did the cadi lights on your 86 and shaved that part. i'll see if i can park near one sometime and measure it
    5. 73TRD
      73TRD
      hey burnie, i was driving behind a colorado yesterday and i noticed the the tail lights were a similar shape to mine(84 pickup). any idea on how they would fit?
    6. joeynational
      joeynational
      hey man, do they charge you to get into pick n pull? just wanna make sure i have cash on me..they got a couple 4runners in, thinking of going weds.
    7. sittingonframe
      sittingonframe
      hi i was told you were the person to talk to about my door glass situation. im attempting to chop the roof on my 79 lowrider and have everything planned out except the door glass. i need them cut but their tempered. their to expensive to get made and some one told me i could sand them but dont want to shatter them really. if u have any ideas please let me know thanks
    8. joeynational
      joeynational
      psssh i would love to pick that up!!! but i need something else to drive in the meantime...what do you think it would go for on a 1/2 off day?
    9. Kanaiaupuni
      Kanaiaupuni
      thanks for the feedback on my shave door kit dilemma
    10. toy_boy
      toy_boy
      Dude! How have you been?! :)
    11. highluxlow
      highluxlow
      i hear ya no alot about the 69-73 hiluxs i got alot of questions and am searching for marts let me no if you can help me
    12. Toyo Trucker
      Toyo Trucker
      Rumor has it that you can score a R154 for $80.
    13. randyman
      randyman
      i can trick out your dash man !!!
    14. the_general626
      the_general626
      any response from dude about the dash?
    15. the_general626
      the_general626
      thanks man appreciate it tons!!!!
    16. the_general626
      the_general626
      any luck on that dash bro?
    17. Paz
      Paz
      do u have any more pix of ur truck?
    18. stiff
      stiff
      This was my first pick up project. Turned out nice. However she has cost me a fortune!
    19. yota
      yota
      Burnzya have u done this before or seen some do it
  • About

mr. mom/weldor (yes the "o" is intentional)/ fabri
    Name:
    bernie harper
    Truck:
    bodied 73 hilux
    Current Modifications:
    a lot
    Future Modifications:
    make it run and drive it. paint, show it and sell it.
    i'm a toyota nut!

slammed minis