Share This Page

white93turbotruck

Enthusiast

white93turbotruck was last seen:
Mar 10, 2014
    1. white93turbotruck
    2. Beefed Taco
      Beefed Taco
      Yes, there is a streetacos facebook page, a search on there should bring it up. My website is streetacos.com
    3. white93turbotruck
      white93turbotruck
      your welcome man!!! what is your name??? can I find you on facebook too?? when I get my Tacoma I want your 4-link kit and the qa1 coilovers too and the drop spindles too and anything else I need too??? do you run Tacomaworld.com too???
    4. Beefed Taco
      Beefed Taco
      I'm glad someone finally spotted the write up. I've been laying low and not posting it in hopes someone would see it. That was the 3rd (of 7) four link kits I've made. That one went to HI and was installed by a guy who has a friend at Street Trucks mag. The truck was a customer of his. Thanks for the message!
    5. white93turbotruck
      white93turbotruck
      that's sweet man!!! I had no insurance because I applied for ssdi disability insurance and benefits. I got hurt on the job back in 2009. but hopefully I will get help soon. I plan on buying a 1998-2004 white Toyota Tacoma sr-5 2wd pickup with gray interior and a 5-spd. I plan on going through streetacos.com for a complete 4-link and coilovers and a c-notch. I plan on having a k @ n air-intake and a flowmaster 40 series exhaust and a l.c. engineering header. also I plan to have a turbo and build it to autocross and have stand alone engine management. I will befriend on facebook too!!!
    6. The Jewish Guy
      The Jewish Guy
    7. white93turbotruck
      white93turbotruck
      that's cool man my 93 was totaled in September of last year. when I get money i'm getting a white 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma sr-5 2wd with gray interior and a 5-spd too!!! it's going to be turbo'd and built to auto-cross!!!
    8. 671Hilux
      671Hilux
      thanks, sold it in 2011. trying to get my hands on a 90s hilux now
    9. 94Yota_05CBR1K
      94Yota_05CBR1K
      What size rims n tires are u running on? Im gonna do a static drop as well this weekend. I wanna do 4 in the back but not sure if tires are gonna rub since im running 225 40 18. Let me know what you think.
    10. white93turbotruck
      white93turbotruck
      sweet that cool!!!
    11. 671Hilux
      671Hilux
      yeah i was thinking of doing one, maybe a burnout one too
    12. white93turbotruck
      white93turbotruck
      yeah what are you running for exhaust and headers on your truck???
    13. IronNam
      IronNam
      Pretty good. Didn't see you typed on here a while back lol.
    14. white93turbotruck
      white93turbotruck
      i've haven't been doing much how are you???
    15. white93turbotruck
      white93turbotruck
      not much how are you doing man???
    16. IronNam
      IronNam
      hey, wassup?