Erwin Merida
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 11:11 PM
Media:
MasterofmyDomain

Share This Page

Erwin Merida

Toyotaholic, Male, from Long Beach, California

Everytime I look at my truck, she gives me the eyes.. I think shes cheating on me! Mar 21, 2024

Erwin Merida was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 11:11 PM
    1. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Everytime I look at my truck, she gives me the eyes.. I think shes cheating on me!
    2. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Never give up.
    3. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      What are good prices for machine work in 2024?! Resurfacing block and head, bore hone, cap hone/polish, valve seats, valve train setup?
    4. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      I need one of those 2 story tool boxes, filled to the brim!! Haha
    5. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Been piling tools, going to get back to it!
    6. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Yesterday's show reminded me that no matter what stage in your build you are in.. enjoy driving it!
    7. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Need to put an exhaust system together. Was thinking of going magnaflow cat 2.25 all the way back with either glass pack or turbo mufflers..
    8. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Headed to JCCS in October!! Can wait to see a bunch of cool cars and trucks!! Aiming to have my RN80 there soon! It might be my AW11 first.
    9. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Locally hunting down a decent engine shop, my 2 go to shops are closed now.. hard times hitting errbody.
    10. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      On a hunt for all LED bulbs inside and out.. thinking all of 'em be same color.. including cluster!
    11. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Came across a good deal for a Windsor 302 plus oe clutch kit and t5 in decent shape.. but then for sure need the smog connect!!
      1. Pearce
        Pearce
        Isn't one of they things to make a swap legal in California just putting in a newer motor that meet emissions standards for the time?
        Apr 8, 2023
      2. Erwin Merida
        Erwin Merida
        Na they added things like, motor has to be of same amount of cyl., Has to be newer and I believe same automaker.. plus all emissions related to such motor. Then a state reff needs to be ok with it before it gets smogged. I have the reference manual just dnt remember exactly atm
        Apr 11, 2023
    12. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      It's sucks going into my lair, and seeing half my tools gone. And most of my new parts gone... Moving my projects to safer grounds.
      1. Pearce
        Pearce
        Oh man sorry to hear of this. Hate what the government is doing to people in blue states. Many places security isn't really a thing because the consequences of being a thief is so high. And you only keep the honest out.
        Mar 16, 2023
        Erwin Merida likes this.
    13. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Thieves got to my tools and parts over the winter.. staying positive, moving forward!
    14. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Just keep trucking!
    15. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      To succeed you have to keep your goals in front of you! No matter how small they may be.
    16. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Don't you hate it when your parts list just keeps growing!! Haha #realaddictions
    17. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Looking for a sunroof at the junkyard to adapt, only thing in question is will our roofs take the added weight/downforce ???
      1. Pearce
        Pearce
        I wouldn't do it. You'll have to worry about drains and keeping them clean. Otherwise it's just going to be a water trap. You don't really want to add weight up top anyways. Funny thing is a lot of enthusiast luxury cars tend to be more desirable/valuable being a slick top.
        Jul 27, 2022
      2. Erwin Merida
        Erwin Merida
        True. To me it would be awesome to match my MR2. But don't want rust issues either. Plus, I think it's only a skin top anyways, no reinforcement cross beams just the roof.. so maybe a tinted glass top?!
        Jul 28, 2022
      3. Pearce
        Pearce
        It would be ideal to have a shade. Otherwise chrome tint will be one of the better options to keep the heat out.
        Jul 28, 2022
        Erwin Merida likes this.
    18. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Fuel relocation kit.. any good ones in particular? I want to piece one together for quality assurance.
    19. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Cutting corners, doesn't cut it.
    20. Erwin Merida
      Erwin Merida
      Building a project car/truck is all about balancing your time and never loosing sight of the end goal! Just keep truckin!
      1. Pearce
        Pearce
        Many people get distracted by other interest. I know a few people they get into to many things without finishing one even close to "complete." Or the one I really hate to see the old completing the build so they can actually sell it when you know that was never an attention of theirs. Time and money can get to people. I'm ride or die for most of my things.
        May 15, 2022
        Erwin Merida likes this.
      2. Erwin Merida
        Erwin Merida
        I remember a time where I traded a 4dr 66 Chevelle Malibu for a 2drr hardtop 59 Edsel Ranger. Sweet ride, always wanted one just this one has no drive train.. first engine 5.0, had a crack in cylinder 3.. went 5.8 block and never went into the car. . . For 4 years!! SMDH

..just to trade for a 17' 95 Sea-Doo boat..hahaha
        May 17, 2022
  • About

MasterofmyDomain
    Truck:
    LEXXXI - angry '93 ShortBed
    Current Modifications:
    Reviving a 93 shorty with some TLC!
    Future Modifications:
    NOS. Lightweight forged internals. High lift cam. Lightweight flywheel. Lightweight valve system. Bigger fuel system. Possibly MegaSquirt.

Signature

ROADRUNNER