Sep 10, 2022
Albums:
Birthday:
Aug 23, 1968 (Age: 55)
un employ

Share This Page

terry r cosner

Newbie, Male, 55, from pacific north west

i spent month working in an auto recycling moscow idaho . this auto was there , i like it lots ,if you know what it is .U old like me Sep 10, 2022

terry r cosner was last seen:
Sep 10, 2022
    1. terry r cosner
      terry r cosner
      cuz it was allready done left 22r intake on,if you drive like i do the fuel never pools n e where centrifical force,large exaust keeps quiet
    2. terry r cosner
      terry r cosner
      ts bene 15 years,. i shoulda remembered. never weld nekkid.i got pic of my forearms, and alovera in abundance.the exaust system is quiet now
    3. terry r cosner
      terry r cosner
      so. the water issue is my bad judgement.. saw what looked to me like redundand vaccume stack.. half right .. the part abovegrnd is vaccume
    4. terry r cosner
      terry r cosner
      i will place the 22r intake onto the 20r block because ... truth .. my 22r did not spit water at me
      1. Pearce
        Pearce
        Going to start this off by saying not a good idea. Square port on the 22r vrs round on the 20r. Could run into problems with fuel pooling there because of the harsh transition condescending the fuel. I wouldn't expect great performance and tuning issues if it does cause it to pool. Try a gasket dressing.
        May 20, 2022
        terry r cosner likes this.
      2. terry r cosner
        terry r cosner
        well sir .. i agree .. n the water issue .. my fault.. i saw what appeared to be a re-dundant vaccume stack.. i was half right .. the half above ground was vaccume
        May 22, 2022
    5. terry r cosner
      terry r cosner
      long day 9-3-miller welder\gen rnr fast idler and brush cchipper blade sharpener stone rnr.. 330pm-bout 91999-2000 nissan frt whl bearin
    6. terry r cosner
      terry r cosner
      for unemployed i stay pretty busy 9-2 today miller welder/gen idler up -replace330-9 nissan 99-00 front bearing r-n-r.. now beer n bed
      1. Erwin Merida likes this.
    7. terry r cosner
      terry r cosner
      the 20r has started n ran.. till i noticed water pouring from under carb .. now what n shut it down
      1. Erwin Merida
        Erwin Merida
        Oh snaps!! Did you forget a bypass hose or something? Couldn't be a HG or a crack right!?
        May 19, 2022
        terry r cosner likes this.
      2. Pearce
        Pearce
        The carb mating surface does have coolant flowing around it and a little hole. Found this out when I put on my 32/36 and read in the directions to drain the coolant. I thought there was no need and nearly filled my intake full of coolant.
        May 19, 2022
        terry r cosner and Erwin Merida like this.
    8. terry r cosner
      terry r cosner
      the 20 r has sucessfully hooked up with my 5 speed tranny
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 23, 1968 (Age: 55)
    un employ
    Name:
    terry richard cosner
    Truck:
    june of 1986.. .. so ... an eighty seven.. long box.. maroon maybe once.. two wheel drivestandard tr
    Current Modifications:
    i lost trucks face[grill bumper lights] beside a runaway truck ramp .. n went to junkyard look for new face parts..only complete one i found .. GMC JIMMY ..
    Future Modifications:
    i would be most excited to be able find n install toyota parts to front end