Last Activity:
Dec 21, 2023
Media:
Birthday:
Jul 30, 2004 (Age: 19)

Share This Page

MOUSE86

Newbie, Male, 19

Need to find 4ft x 4ft Black plastic for my door cards, its not looking cheap Jan 22, 2022

MOUSE86 was last seen:
Dec 21, 2023
    1. MOUSE86
      MOUSE86
      Need to find 4ft x 4ft Black plastic for my door cards, its not looking cheap
      1. Erwin Merida
        Erwin Merida
        You mean like ABS plastic they make defusers out of? Sounds like it could hold up to the abuse if you get thick enough! Are you going to keep/make handles or integrate the oem ones? I never thought about using plastic, seems like a good idea..
        Jan 27, 2022
        MOUSE86 likes this.
      2. MOUSE86
        MOUSE86
        I got new door handles to match the black and blue theme, Dark blue handles, and black cover, I also have some cheap window cranks at the ready, I even have the mounting hardware, but I still need the either aluminum, or ABS plastic. I think ill post a few pictures of the stuff I have ready for the doors. :)
        Dec 1, 2022
    2. MOUSE86
      MOUSE86
      I have no idea what transmission I have 0-0
      1. Erwin Merida
        Erwin Merida
        If it's stock, you can go by the vin
        Dec 24, 2021
      2. MOUSE86
        MOUSE86
        Turns out it was stock, was tricky to figure it out though, and I did get a new shifter bushing, shifts a lot better now, I'd definitely recommend checking yours :)
        Jan 22, 2022
        Erwin Merida likes this.
    3. MOUSE86
      MOUSE86
      New carpet is in, new dash mat (With anime patches) Found out I have a 1970-79 transmission and need a new shifter bushing and assembly
    4. MOUSE86
      MOUSE86
      Waiting for my new carpet! Ripped out the old one and the door cards. Anyone know some easily swappable black seats?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Erwin Merida
        Erwin Merida
        Try some Celica GTS seats! Did you get door panels too or you did that for fun?? Hahaha
        Nov 26, 2021
      3. MOUSE86
        MOUSE86
        @Erwin Merida As of now I still have no new doorcards, I was originally going to do black aluminum ones but completely underestimated the amount of work and money it takes, currently don't have the right tools for it Lol Thanks for recommending the Celica seats btw, ill be sure to keep an eye out :D
        Dec 23, 2021
      4. MOUSE86
        MOUSE86
        @Toyotashack Thanks for the help, ill try to keep an eye out for some :)
        Dec 23, 2021
    5. MOUSE86
      MOUSE86
      Man I cannot find a cheap Steering Dampener anywhere!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MOUSE86
        MOUSE86
        @Toyotashack Its more of finding an OEM one, or even an aftermarket one, they just don't seem to fit no matter what I get and I've checked all of the normal autoparts stores and they have plenty of aftermarket dampeners but none fit mine for some reason :(
        Oct 29, 2021
        Toyotashack likes this.
      3. Toyotashack
        Toyotashack
        Have you tried a 4x4 one? It looks like it's the same bolt up design but I did just glance. I have a used 2wd one. Where are you located? Maybe even a 4x4 one that U bolts to your center link... it is hard to weed thru all the 4x4 stuff to find 2wd things on the google garbage net.
        Oct 30, 2021
        MOUSE86 likes this.
      4. MOUSE86
        MOUSE86
        @Toyotashack I found one at my local junkyard and its working great! And yeah its as real pain trying to find 2wd parts. Lol
        Nov 14, 2021
        Toyotashack likes this.
    6. MOUSE86
      MOUSE86
      Taping off my valve cover is hard :(
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 30, 2004 (Age: 19)
    Truck:
    1986 Toyota Pickup 2wd Base
    Current Modifications:
    ECMRAD 3 Row Aluminum Cooling Radiator