Share This Page

yotarip

Veteran

yotarip was last seen:
Sep 27, 2023
    1. Bebow73
      Bebow73
      Hey yotarip I need your help
      I'm putting a 1uz vvti in a 78 corolla wagon.
      Need help to wire it up I've got ecu,immobilizer and key. Also don't know what wires trigger starter, fuel, injectors, tach etc.
    2. jdub84
      jdub84
      damn man i see you everywhere well here and youtube, im really wanting to do a uz swap in my 84 is it easier to get a sc400 parts car or piece the thing together ?i know i have to find a trans and get all that but figured a whole car would be easier
      1. yotarip
        yotarip
        Yep. The SC400 will have the needed exhaust manifolds and oilpan to set the motor closest to the firewall. Youll also need the throttle cable from the sc400 (LS400 throttle cable will work too).
        Feb 28, 2017
        jdub84 likes this.
    3. 87pickup_
      87pickup_
      Hey man, I read that you have 94 Mazda MVP rotors on your truck that you bolted up with z32 calipers. What did you do about the bearing situation? If I am correct the inner and outer bearings sit in the rotor.
      1. yotarip
        yotarip
        I removed the toyota rotor from the hub and then had the hub machined down to fit inside the back of the Mazda rotor. Now it's a floating rotor like most cars are today. Not a bolt on rotor. I didn't have to do anything to the bearings since I'm still using the toyota hub.
        Nov 15, 2016
      2. 87pickup_
        87pickup_
        awesome!!! that's good to hear. hows the build coming along?
        Nov 15, 2016
    4. Mr.Mini_4.0
      Mr.Mini_4.0
      Hey man, I messaged you from my phone a few weeks ago. it looks like the message didn't get posted. I was wonder what trick did you use to eliminate the CEL for running no cats on your UZ build. Any inputs would be appreciated man
    5. nwprpht
      nwprpht
      I have to know what valance and bumper you have its the best fitting set up I've seen. lmk thank you.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Boostedyota50
        Boostedyota50
        I'm really interested inn this too
        Sep 13, 2016
      3. yotarip
        yotarip
        Its from a honda passport
        Sep 13, 2016
      4. yotarip
        yotarip
        the passport valance is bolted to the toyota bumper
        Sep 13, 2016
        Boostedyota50 likes this.
    6. 78_LongBed
      78_LongBed
      Hey man good to see another yota mini guy from va. You got a 1uz in that thing?
    7. arl33323
      arl33323
      hey man are you still in the richmond area?
    8. yotarip
      yotarip
      Yes. The tundra headers have ports for the o2 sensors
    9. 85pickamatruck
      85pickamatruck
      So is there a primary 02 sensor on the Tundra headers you got? Thinking about getting those headers to run on my truck
    10. yotarip
      yotarip
      You must use the primary o2 sensors (the ones on the exhaust manifold). They are actually air/fuel sensors. The ecu cannot calibrate fuel without them. The secondary o2 sensors are not neccessary. They just let the ecu know if the cats are functioning.
    11. 85pickamatruck
      85pickamatruck
      You said you found a pair of SC headers. When you install everything will you be using the O2 sensors? If not how do you plan on bypassing that system if its even possible?