Machinist/ Fabricator

Share This Page

rajzswap

Addict, from CA

rajzswap was last seen:
Aug 12, 2017
    1. zugzwag
      zugzwag
      Hey man I was wondering if you ever did a coil over swap on your toyota? I'm wanting to do one on my 88 but can't find what upper arms and coil overs I need. Any help would be great. Or if you knew who to ask about this. Thanks!
    2. AIRICK
      AIRICK
      Looking to put a 7MGTE in an 83 pickup; ever made a wiring harness for something like that?
    3. 1.8charged
      1.8charged
      hello my friend.i have a few questions if your willing to answer.im lookong into doing a 2jz swap in my 91 pickup.was it worth the swap.what was the most difficult thing you had to do.was it alot involed in doin the swap.do u have ne pixs of it or a write up on the swap.any help is gladly apprreciated thank
    4. rajzswap
      rajzswap
      He got closed down.
    5. jctoy29
      jctoy29
      whats good dogg? what happen to myjzswap.com?
    6. rajzswap
      rajzswap
      No shirts were made, although they would look great on a shirt (black/white)
    7. kindofkool
      kindofkool
      HI,
      I really like your srunner logo/design in your sig line, do you sell t-shirts ?
    8. jctoy29
      jctoy29
      was sup. my name is j.c im from surprise,az by phx. i was seriously lookin at a 1jz swap from tiger jap witch included of course engine,tranny,ecu,a/c comp,power steer n pump, engine harness for $1900+ship. wut else would i need for the swap. i found mount from bic perform, n i was lookn at exlor rear ends, how hard is it to do the swap? thankks for your time
    9. rajzswap
      rajzswap
      haha of course. It was too sleeperish and no one would race me :) I should tell the guys on the site about the 09' S2000 I called out and backed down! the joy of a monster sleeper
    10. 88Sandshark
      88Sandshark
      I'm just curious... did you ever accomplish the "sleeper" look w/ the 2JZ?
    11. Toyota530
      Toyota530
      hey do you know how much it would cost to swap engine from a 22re to 1uz...? What do i need to buy? What kind of tranny??? all i know of is i need engine/wiring/computer/ mounting brackets... what about like the starter and alternater and clutch why kind of fly wheel...?
  • About

Machinist/ Fabricator
    Name:
    Rodney
    Truck:
    89 2jz pickup
    Current Modifications:
    2jz-gtte, T67, FMIC, MBC, 3" Exhaust w/borla, BCC set @14psi
    Future Modifications:
    R154 trans and Ford 8.8 rear end -done

Next: suspension, light kit, tires, paint.
    cars, fabrications, music

making small vehicles haul ass, music

Signature

89' 2jz T67mm Pickup - sold
    94' toyota pickup 2wd 22re