TRUCKING AND HELPING OUT THE WORLD

Share This Page

six7one_KDR

Veteran, from From Thee Island of GUAM,Live's in WASHINGTON / NO

six7one_KDR was last seen:
May 5, 2013
    1. Frank
      Frank
      Partner nice truck... How you doing???and were you at...need an asembler for my shop and your the best I know of. Let me know.. Im getting my sh**t together....
    2. surfib
      surfib
      Hey man. Saw a photo of your truck, looks good!! What are the side mirrors your are rocking?? I like the look.
    3. TheLoLux
      TheLoLux
      Do you have a flex thru window? Some had one for sale and I for got
    4. OGKoopa.
      OGKoopa.
      Wanted to know what mods are done to the motor. Orange79 power plant i think was the name. found it in the galler under 76-83
    5. 1976yota
      1976yota
      that truck is sweet what size and offset on the wheels do u run
    6. ToxicToyz
      ToxicToyz
      sup braddah im from hawaii, nice rims you got on your truck...woundering what size they are and what kind it is
    7. jaybee
      jaybee
      par...am new hew lai...from saipan but know at cali...i was wondering lai how to thread ???
    8. Fokai671
      Fokai671
      chelu your truck is nice!!! where did you get the chrome grille? and the efi's
    9. six7one_KDR
      six7one_KDR
      thanks PARTNER
    10. 81SR5Al
      81SR5Al
      You're gonna have to take tons of pics of that truck so when I someday get it painted I can get the graphics right! you have exactly the same ones. Nice truck man.
    11. six7one_KDR
      six7one_KDR
      No probs,thanx it's still the stock original paint onn it.nope that too is still stock and original.thanx again.
    12. white93turbotruck
      white93turbotruck
      thanks for putting some interior pics!!! the inside and outside of that truck is clean!!! i love the orange paint too!!! do you have a aftermarket header and exhaust??? my 93 has a downey air-intake and a flowmaster 40 series exhaust with a 2 1/4 pipe!!! i need header's though!!!
  • About

From Thee Island of GUAM,Live's in WASHINGTON / NO
    TRUCKING AND HELPING OUT THE WORLD
    Name:
    KELZ "KDRproductions"
    Truck:
    1976,1979,and also YES a 1973 HILUX
    Current Modifications:
    THEE H.I.DIZZLEZ AND SUM LED'S
    Future Modifications:
    * (1979 sr5 HILUX) >> * SOLD *<<
    QWIK RELEASE WITH A 10"STEERING WHEEL,SUM LC 1 5/8 PRO HEADDERS W/A HOOKER MAX FLOW MUFFLER AND SUM BALLZ ONN THEE 22R MOTOR,ECT.

**(1976 sr5 HILUX)
    Was a PROJECT TRUCK???

***(1973 HILUX)
    Current DAYLE DRIVER,Just sum small kine` stuffs,sounds,sum nue kixx,lowered a bit,just SIMPLE KINE FOR NOW!!!!
    TEAM ORANGIEE~LELLOW

WERK ONN THE YOTIES,DRAG RACING,OFF-ROADING AND NOT TO FORGET BUILDING& TRAILING SCALE ELECTRO R/Cs.

Signature

......I LOVE WHAT YOU DEW 4ME TOYOTA......

[​IMG]