mechanic,bodyman,welder,fabricator,

Share This Page

vancetater

Enthusiast, from santa cruz ,ca

vancetater was last seen:
Jul 18, 2019
    1. Beefed Taco
      Beefed Taco
      I recently sent a kit to a guy with a 77 and his ubolts were a bit narrower than the normal ones I get for the 80's trucks. Also, his bump stop holes were a little wider than the 80's, so these 2 areas will be correct with a kit I send you. I'm sorry for the late reply I overlooked your message since it's not the normal style private message I'm used to.

Click my sig below to get to my site
      Click Products
      Click Categories
      Click Blocks
      Find a pre 95 kit of your choice and simply leave a comment in the box when checking out and let me know it's you with the 74.
    2. six7one_KDR
      six7one_KDR
      Hey BUDD,Was woundering how much you want for an hood emblem for the 74? If it's possible to send me a pic on both that you got with a price.I'm heading to FAIRFEILD CALIFORNIA tomorrow for bout a week,so PLEASE Lemme know. THANKs BUDD....
  • About

Birthday:
    August 11
    mechanic,bodyman,welder,fabricator,
    Name:
    vance
    Truck:
    74 hilux shortbed
    Current Modifications:
    38/38 dgav weber carb, custom exhaust, hid headlights, lowerd, custom paint, stero system, celica 5 speed trans, 4x4 flywheel, custom crossmember, 78 pickup grill, t00 break master cyl, disc conversion, new bench seat out of a mitsubishi mighty max, cb/pa system, removed all smog components,
    Future Modifications:
    small block chevy 700r4 trans ford 9 in with disc breaks 4 link rear suspension tubed out bed mustang II front end roll cage ........ list goes on im still dreamin it all up
    build it beat it repeat process

wheelin my truck and workin on vehicles