hvac tech

Share This Page

jctoy29

Addict, from surprise,az

jctoy29 was last seen:
Jan 1, 2021
    1. Backroader
      Backroader
      hey bro im new to this forum and i was looking at ur build thread and i was wondering with the drop that u have and the 17inch rims do u have any rubbing going on? hows the ride?
    2. toytruk
      toytruk
      hey man... they are the best thing in the world... no vibrations with the poly mounts... and the engine does not move at all man!... i cant remember how long it took... took some time and im in canada aswell... but the mounts are dirty... bic has great products fo the 1jz and awsome customer service.. i will be getting my single turbo from them for sure... and whatever else i can get from them...
    3. hination69
      hination69
      did you have to weld for the gsr seats?
    4. Dgerfan55
      Dgerfan55
      What year lexus rims are those? they bolt right up?
  • About

hvac tech
    Name:
    J.C
    Truck:
    1993 toyota standard cab short bed
    Current Modifications:
    4x4 front end,hella h4s,4300k hids,clear corners & bumper lenses,red/clear tails,chrome front & rear bumpers,4runner chrome handles, chrome mirrors,17in lexo. IS wheels,205/40/17,chasis tech 2in.spindles,bell tech3in. blocks,monoleaf,kybs f&r,rear coilovers,intake,header,exhaust,exedy clutch,magnecor 8.5 wires,ngk iridium plugs,GSR buckets,03 tacoma center,autometer monster tach,indiglo gauges,apc steering wheel,razo carbon pedals,5% tint.dei alarm,
    Future Modifications:
    bags,4link,bridge notch,1jz swap,webasto sliding sunroof.
    i love minitrucks and imports

working on whips,football,basketball,baseball

Signature

[​IMG] 9TRE