Fabricator

Share This Page

Twisted Minis

Addict, 35, from Poor Cal

Twisted Minis was last seen:
Sep 20, 2012
    1. zugzwag
      zugzwag
      Hey man. I was hoping you could help me with something. I'm wanting to do a coil over swap on my 88 2wd toyota but I'm having a hard time finding what all I need to do it. Can you help? Any info is greatly appreciated.
    2. SD YOTA
      SD YOTA
      interesting. i would really like to see how that is done. ive yet to go out and see one in person but i know a nearby neighbor of mine has a little diesel one im thinkin about headin over to take a look. so the top strut caps need to be raised in order to achieve a decent drop? notched front.......... i need to do more digging in that caddy site. :thinking: im guessing that golf you picked up is the similar "A" body type they say they share among the rabbits and such. im guessing this is all going to be relative to your golf build too?
    3. SD YOTA
      SD YOTA
      :lol: lowering it.......... allot. yea, if i get anything like that, i just want it dumped, beaterish......... if its not too much issue.... post up progress on it as you go when you come about on it :D be really interested to see what it goes from. turbo diesel would be nice.... seems to be a plentiful amount of them around here i can pick around from.
    4. SD YOTA
      SD YOTA
      cool. i figure if i do find myself into one of these little euro boxes i dont wanna find myself needing a whole new line of tools in order to do work or maintenance on one. you keeping track of work on that caddy or not really? not sure how tied up you are but im highly interested to see what yer doing to it.
    5. SD YOTA
      SD YOTA
      hey seth, how is that caddy pickup project coming along? been poking around the vwcaddy site just a bit and think it was a bad idea..... i really want one now :lol: anyhow.... curious but what type of socket set do you use for vw of that era? not sure if i remember correctly but didnt they have their "own" type of tools like a british standard or somethin?
    6. SkeeloG88
      SkeeloG88
      Seth! Your awesome. Anyway can u pm me some info on triangulating factory lower arms on an 88 yota? I need to rid my strut bars bad.
    7. calknowles
      calknowles
      hey mate..just a question with your blue 79' its still a 3 link so how did you stop the diff moving side to side..i understand with the triangulated 4 links it makes it ridgid.
    8. Project80
      Project80
      Can you send me some pics of your 80, would really like to see it and maybe give me some ideas.....my email is [email protected]
    9. TheLoLux
      TheLoLux
    10. TheLoLux
      TheLoLux
      i have a 94 mitz in the shop right now too
    11. TheLoLux
      TheLoLux
      whats in the shop now
    12. TheLoLux
      TheLoLux
      i thought you to cool for us.lol
    13. the_general626
      the_general626
      nothing from ur truck would fit a 3rd gen huh?
    14. nvrenufedge
      nvrenufedge
      Hey, that wouldn't be your black '93 yota on cardomain would it?
    15. Collins94
      Collins94
      can i see more pics of your truck?
    16. layinframe81
      layinframe81
      you on cardomain?
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Home Page:
    http://www.twistedminis.com/
    Fabricator