online seller of first and second gen parts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pearce, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux
    Wanted to share this seller PJ Garage for others. He has really good parts and really professional. He operates off Facebook so if you do have interest in any parts but no account maybe you can find a friend or family member to help. It does seem he restocks stuff like tailgates for the rn20's. He is in Thailand and it appears this company PTC Thailand is near Bangkok where he has been shipping out of. So you might be able to get anything from the catalogue but not sure. I've ordered stuff like a hood, the front bumper, and a tailgate. Really fair prices if you have seen the cost of new replacement parts on eBay. The hood was $125usd and shipping was $100. He did have other faster shipping options but that was double to triple the cost. I have an estimated 3 month wait. He ships worldwide. Really straight forward and no funny business. He Uses PayPal and will not do like some other sellers and try to add you as a friend. I did see he updated my first order with the status and tracking number on PayPal. I had already received my tracking number right when he got it but it was good to see that. You might run into a slight language barrier but its not bad at all. The only thing he had a problem with understanding was what a hood was because he knows it as a bonnet. Really good with communication though. You will be updated with packaging pictures and will more then likely see a post from him in the post office with the part and a hand written sign with your name. If you're some kind of charge back scammer I don't see you getting away with it buying from him. I've seen him advertise first gen parts like fenders and a rare 25th anniversary badge that I'm not sure what its for. If you on Facebook might be worth it to find a group related to your old Toyota. He might pop up there and you can find out what other cool parts he has. I will update this thread with photos of the fit and how they held up in shipping when I get them.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/967...51773841597820/?sale_post_id=3551773841597820

http://www.ptcthailand.com/catalogue/panelparts/TOYOTA - Body & Panel 5.pdf

bam78lux likes this.
  2. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux
  3. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux
    A few genuine nos parts. Most of its pretty common but someone might want the real deal. Looks like the later model core support sold if that caught your eye. But he may have another. He does have full floor pans for later models. Most you'll find are just the front sections. Figured I'll keep posting any of his interesting parts here as he list them. I know people are looking.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/967477223360841/permalink/3570160299759174/?sfnsn=mo

4. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux
  5. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux
  6. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux