1986 XtraCab Turbo 4x4 5 speed LOADED

Discussion in '1984-1988 Pickup Discussion' started by 86xtraturbo, Sep 21, 2018.

1. 86xtraturbo

86xtraturbo Newbie

Hello

Just found what appears to be a rare truck... 1986 Toyota 4x4 XtraCab Turbo with 5 speed, power windows, power locks, and cruise control. Body has rust, but nothing compared to most in WI. Frame is very solid.

What do you guys think? Rare?

Attached Files:

2. Justin Danger

Justin Danger Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1986 Toyota Xtra cab SR5 Turbo 22rte
    heck yes, another turbo! I've got one, and have seen a couple others in person, and while it is more rare, it is not too hard to find parts for.

3. Perkolator

Perkolator Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1975 Hilux
    Niice

Years ago my first Toyota pickup was pretty much that truck, only it was a 1987 and brown with a white camper shell. Even had the same decal pattern!

Loved that truck, but I got into a minor fender bender and was going to fix it - but the same week my parts came, someone totaled it in the parking lot of my apartment. Mine was a metal flake brown, beautiful color you never see anymore. I remember the bucket seats being super comfy, with more adjustments than any vehicle I’ve been in since then. Anyways, when it got totaled insurance offered me more than I paid, and since I was in college I needed the money and didn’t buy it back :(

Good luck!