Build Progress

Discussion in '1989-1995 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by Mark Wicker, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Mark Wicker

Mark Wicker Member

Truck:
    1994 Toyota Pickup 2WD
    Just got my grant wheel in my truck! (i'll post pics later if anyone cares to see)
    Last night I ordered my DJM 3/4 kit. They're only about 10 miles from me so I should get it in a day or two.
    Then comes 15x10 with 3.75 inch backspace cragar v-5's with some 225/55's. After that I'm debating to do fender flares, but I don't know if i'm going to go through with that. Then, hopefully by the end of summer i'll swap in a w56-e 5 speed, because right now I have that junky 4 speed automatic tranny that I don't know the name of off of the top of my head. Then maybe, JUST MAYBE, 1UZ swap. MAYBE. Right now I'm just going with the flow. :)
    IMG_0859.JPG

twizted1 likes this.
  2. twizted1

twizted1 Addict

Truck:
    '89 xcab 2wd
    clean looking truck, what wheels are those?

post up a few more pics...(we all like pictures here!!)

3. Mark Wicker

Mark Wicker Member

Truck:
    1994 Toyota Pickup 2WD
    stock jeep 15x7's. I don't recommend lol. MY MPG is trash. I'll take some pics when I get off work :)

4. twizted1

twizted1 Addict

Truck:
    '89 xcab 2wd
    thats what i thought they looked like....mpg no good? why is that? what are you getting for mpgs??

Mark Wicker likes this.
  5. Mark Wicker

Mark Wicker Member

Truck:
    1994 Toyota Pickup 2WD
    My MPG right now is so horrible because they're so heavy! Right now I'm getting anywhere from 15-17 combined. Also, I do mainly city driving and I drive really hard though so that explains a lot. Also, my truck is running that really garbage 4 speed automatic. After I get all my lowering Components in I'm gonna do a 5 speed swap

6. twizted1

twizted1 Addict

Truck:
    '89 xcab 2wd
    wow, yeah your rite that is trash!! i wouldnt think that would be heavy compared to a stock steel wheel. i would of guessed they be about the same weight.

7. Mark Wicker

Mark Wicker Member

Truck:
    1994 Toyota Pickup 2WD
    You would think so lol. But also, I have a four speed and a heavy foot. So that plays a big part.