PROJECT SACRILEGE, you'll likely hate this build!

Discussion in '1989-1995 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by Tatujesse, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    94-97 multimaker bagged extra cab, static slammed two tone 64 vw bug, static lowered h&r e46 330i
  2. silverblazer50

silverblazer50 Enthusiast

Truck:
    1994 reg cab
    Good luck!

3. Xs5875

Xs5875 Addict

Truck:
    1994 Standard cab 22re 5 spd
    Yeah that looks hack. I did the same thing..clip back 2x3 full frame doubled as my air tank...check my build out for details.

4. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    94-97 multimaker bagged extra cab, static slammed two tone 64 vw bug, static lowered h&r e46 330i
    Xs5875- dude stoked to see yer doin the window thing too. I'll be paying close attention to yer trials homie. How is the size comparison to the stock window? Does it seem too small width-wise? Stock it's so tall in my pics I have it's been f'n with my head lol. I kno I'm raising the sill but just curious if it's as narrow as it seems.. Couldn't really tell in yer pics.. My buddy still has my 4Runner liftgate at his place so I havnt got to measure anything yet... Thanks silverblazer I'm sure I'll need it lol...

Started Rollin the pinches on the cab Sunday waiting to do the other side till I put it on the lift or have the cab off. My impatience got me a sore ass arm haha... got the driver side (easy side) inner fender all cleared for cutting too tho.. All the pcv egr vacuum crap is goin in the cowl chamber this weekend hopefully...

Attached Files:

5. Xs5875

Xs5875 Addict

Truck:
    Its taller. Will reach from where the roof line begins to curve down to almost even with the bed..

Width wise, you will need to add filler metal...but the curvature is dang near the same.

6. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    Thanks for the info Xs5875 I appreciate any info or 'don't f'n do this's' I can get I am a big fan of learning from others triumphs and mistakes....

7. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg
    Got my little larrys fourplay in the mail today:) great pkging, prompt delivery and a very solid well built unit!!! Can't wait to get this ball Rollin even faster!!!

8. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Please post up your 2 cents on those valves. I kinda want them for my truck when i bag it

9. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg @jetas idk kno if you've looked much but Theyre an improved redesign on the old master image customs manual valves that were popular in the 90's but all four individual valves in one manifold... There's a guy on you tube and the infamous nissan forum caln himself scrapinpavement, he has had em installed and kickin ass for quite awhile now. since I havnt used these particular versions in anything yet I'll let you kno as soon as I kno... The draw for me was; good speed but not crazy fast 3/8" finger action controlled adjustable flow and no electronics at all except to run the compressors... Saves a lot of install time and isolates failures to many fewer areas... I can't wait.. Not a good 2cents yet but I'm excited to rap about em haha here's a pic of the backside

10. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    Welp looks like these at going to be the wheels of choice for mock up at the least. but we will see how long they last on there who knows maybe they'll grow on me lol got the deal of the century and I already have 3 identical spares they are 20" 100 spokers image.jpg

11. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    I think i might have seen a video from that guy. They looked pretty good. i looked into them a bit and saw some negative experiences but as always thats usually the only follow up opinions you see about something

12. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    J.J.... He just posted that he sold em but I asked why n he said no problems or issues and they worked great for years. he's doing the body drop and has the whole thing torn apart so he's upgrading to elevel while he's at it, for the auto leveling functions.

13. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg another pic of the wheels with the tires stretched on there

14. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    Wheels

image.jpg Finally took delivery of the wheels... All different brand tires but they are perfect for mock up and all hold air just fine... they have 225/35/20s fer the front and 245/35/20s on the rears... Smokin deal, as far as I can tell they are either daytons or zeniths which have real similar flanges I'm gonna research more but they are identical to the other 3 i have...

15. Xs5875

Xs5875 Addict

Truck:
    Good luck laying out on the 35...

16. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg They'll b fine fer mock up... Not gonna run mismatched tires anyway... Got all the rest of my suspension gear! Airlift dominator 2500s, 3/8" and 1/8" line, parker/accuair dryer and accuair compressor wiring kit, avs gauges, and all new fittings minus a few they fergot

17. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg
    Picked up a Chrysler ac pump for the build today supposed to pump crazy air. It's a cubic inch bigger than the biggest York super heavy and cumbersome... Luckily it'll take any pulley style that Yorks have too tho. If I can find the room it's goin on there

18. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg driver inner fender... Poof gone gotta love a real Milwaukee sawzall

19. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg passenger inner much more difficult, had to make brackets to relocate the power steering reservoir to the core and the vacuum control valve up high on the firewall.. Red wires are temp for batt in bed

20. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg temp battery mount In bed.. Needs to drive to fab shop. I wanna save my free tows for after she's on the road lol