Another Fitment/ Offset post

Discussion in 'Wheels/Tires' started by ShortyzKustomz, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ShortyzKustomz

ShortyzKustomz Enthusiast

Truck:
    94 Single Cab
    Whats up guys, Searched on here and found alot of offset posts but no definate answers, My truck is tubbed in the black with plenty of room inside the bedside,and raised bed floor. And Im running 4wd sheet metal up front with trailer fenders and soon to be tubbed firewall when I body drop, Whats the minimum offset I'd need on my truck. 2 wheels Im looking at are both 18x7.5s with a +15 and a +25 offset. The tires Im running now are a 40 series and Im about 1/4 inch from the firewall. So I might go down to a 35 series when I body drop. Just need to know if I can get away with that offset. I ride very low most of the time and I can turn now, Dont wanna lose that. Thanks as always

2. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    You need a higher offset than that.

And run a 215/35 tire.

3. ShortyzKustomz

Truck:
    94 Single Cab
    Ok I was unsure, I was seeing people with like +12 saying it worked, Mightve been on a smaller wheel. Ive had 3 different sets of 18s and a set of 20s, Of course I cant find the offset on any of them other then my Spitfires which were +42. The wheels Ive narrows down to are a +24, So I guess Im **** outta luck

4. Backyardjoe

Backyardjoe Newbie

I'm running 17x9.5 +13 all the way around, with 4Runner front fenders with 10mm. to clear center hub and stock rear flares with 225/45/17's on all 4. So,with the offset you're asking, they're okay but might tuck a little.

5. ShortyzKustomz

Truck:
    94 Single Cab
    Ive already got new wheels a little while ago, With a better offset anyway. I can turn almost lock to lock with 4wd sheetmetal and the truck laid out

6. patrickgraven

patrickgraven Veteran

Truck:
    93 2wd pickup "home depot" / 2004 Toyota Sequoia 4x4
    what offset did you end up getting? Im looking to get new wheels at the end of summer and im looking at putting 4wd fenders on as well. I think I was looking at +12.

7. spoka

spoka Newbie

[​IMG]

right there im on 18x10.5 +15 front and rear but the back i had a 15mm spacer. on a 245/40/18 pirelli tire.

8. IronNam

IronNam Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    94 XCab
    ^^ was waiting for someoone to buy those specs and throw them on a mini. Looking good.