One sweet 91 4 sale!!!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by eurofreak2002, May 17, 2012.

1. eurofreak2002

eurofreak2002 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    80 STD SR5 LB, bagged! The new whip!
    So after 9 years of my life, blood, sweat, tears a retired ATF agent who had a personal problem with me finally found something to nark on me for and therefore lost my career, my job, my life!

SO for that reason I gotta sell my toys so I can pay bills ( I worked way to hard to lose my house)

1991 Toyota 2wd 5sp 22re.
    Recent tune up (runs like a top)

For everything else done to it check the build thread

I am attempting to do the bodywork and primer the shaved sections so it doesnt start surface rusting.

Have an extra passenger door cause one on truck is dented real good (but it is fixable or just swap everything over to other door and paint it and your gold)

Got an entire extra dash for smoothing and painting

Got new tires on the rear

Pretty much everything in the build is NEW parts

Only con i can think of it needs front main seal replaced (leaks a bit)
    Needs fuel gauge hookd up all wires are ran just need soltered together

ASking $4000

If any of you have built a bagged mini the correct way you KNOW its worth more and I have about $5000 in receipts not including rims or cost of truck.

Everything I couldnt do was done by a professional shop by a structurally certified welder (Frame, backhalf, 4 link, etc)

I do have an unfinished fuel cell for it as well to go under bed

2. Da_Roach

Da_Roach Toyotaholic

Truck:
    (1) 92 RN80 (1) 2002 RZN150
    Wow sorry to hear the news. I know you have work real hard on your truck and for some jerk to take it all away is a shame. Best of luck w/the sale and getting things back inline to move forward.

3. jaybee

jaybee Addict

Truck:
    1987 yota truck
    dam bradda...sorry to hear that bradda..bradda keep on pushing ders better stuff to come along your way bradda..

4. Hale On Wheels

Hale On Wheels Enthusiast

Truck:
    84 X-Cab
    sorry to hear that bro, i almost went federal last year so i know how it feels to lose it all. Good luck with sale

5. Dgerfan55

Dgerfan55 Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    94 pickup
    Dam bro sorry to hear. Its something im looking for to. But money is the problem right now. Wish i could help. If you still have it down the road alittle bit i might have the money then. Good luck with the sale bro.

6. eurofreak2002

Truck:
    Forgot to mention I will throw in the 20's I still have laying around for it!!

7. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    Sorry to hear this happening to you!:mad:

8. eurofreak2002

Truck:
    Thanks guys for your thoughts. It sucks but Im taking it as a I was too good for them anyway and Im serving the ATF agent next thursday with a lawsuit. It was setup for them to catch me which is in the great state of Idaho ILLEGAL unless your still an active agent or officer in which this case this agent is not so ILLEGAL STING sucks to be them.

Also opens doors to do bigger better things then work in a convienience store I guess, not really mad about loosing the job more mad about loosing the paycheck that was attached to that job.

PEace out you crazy kids, live life to the fullest never know when your gonna get jacked for being yourself.

FREAKS and TOYOTAMINIS rock on

9. ShortyzKustomz

ShortyzKustomz Enthusiast

Truck:
    94 Single Cab
    Damn bro, sucks so bad, I got busted in a sting operation like 6 years ago when I was working in a convenience store. But I ended up getting it dropped for the store and myself. Jobs are on the rise though, Hold your head up, get on craigslist and you'd be surprised what you can find. Im doing something I didnt go to school for and love it, found the job on craigslist 2 years ago. I put my truck on the back burner while I get our life straight and Im glad I didnt let it go.

FREAK CHECK!

10. 74Hiluxproject

74Hiluxproject Enthusiast

Truck:
    1974 Toyota Supra Truck
    Lol i got busted like 2 years ago for selling alcohol to a "supposed" under age. But i had all charges dropped because no one on the law side followed through with any of the paper work etc.. Honestly man youll find something better, working at gas station/ convinence stores sucks anyway. If you can make it without selling it do it! Gl man

11. eurofreak2002

Truck:
    IDK I was manager I made DANG good $$$. Im just going to go back to school and finish what I started. I dont want to sell truck but if the right person with the right $$ comes my way I wont say no. I got a 66 datsun 411 on side of house that needs some good ole loving. Might not be a toy but it would look super sexy with an underslung frame laying door!!!

12. eurofreak2002

Truck:
    UPDATE!!! So price drop like HUGE cause I really actually need it gone! $3000 cash. Changes made to truck is now its tinted, battery is located in bed, compressors both on same side of bed, and its got some TSW 18's on it. I still have an extra passenger door and COMPLETE dash and a box of misc parts that goes with it. Still needs the front main seal replaced but it doesnt leak any worse than it has over the last 2 years. Id trust it to Cali after getting the rims re-balanced and such I wouldnt guarantee it but I would drive it there hahah. Tell your friends, your mom, your gramps, the punk kid next door you never know who wants to buy a 80% done minitruck haha

13. eurofreak2002

Truck:
    Well i really need it gone, gonna toss it on ebay.

$2800 tell your friends, I have over $4000 in receipts for this thing,,,,Im done!

14. jctoy29

jctoy29 Addict

Truck:
    1993 toyota standard cab short bed
    Wow that is cheap dogg!

15. eurofreak2002

Truck:
    Your tellin me....Im really kinda sad but its gotta be done.

16. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Enthusiast

Truck:
    91 xcab
    man, i hope i can help you out and bring you some money for this thing. i didnt know there was a ****ed up ATF backstory as to why your selling it. my condolences. hopefully everything works out for you with school & all.

17. eurofreak2002

Truck:
    yah its slowly working out, got a job at a badass machine shop making carbide endmills and router bits we sell to huge well known companies like Moog and Tein. School doesnt start for a few months. I need a winter ride cause my avalanche gets crap for mileage

18. eurofreak2002

Truck: