1977 SR5 parts wanted

Discussion in 'Exterior/Body' started by Density63, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Density63

Density63 Newbie

so glad I found this forum, maybe I'll get lucky finding some parts...I'm looking for a front grille, (drivers side), headlight assy, (drivers side), fender (drivers side), and front blinker/fog light (for booth fender and bumper).I have already found a replacement front bumper (new, chrome for $90).
    (the front of the truck was run over by a genius driving towing a 48' trailer)
    any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2. Coleslaw31

Coleslaw31 Member

Truck:
    1975 Toyota Hi-Lux SR5
    I got some things off a 75 which would fit a 77 I will try to get some pictures of all I got if you would like to make offer.

3. randy20r

randy20r Member

Truck:
    1976 toyota pickup
    c00l let me know

4. Coleslaw31

Coleslaw31 Member

Truck:
    1975 Toyota Hi-Lux SR5
    I will get the grill half this weekend its at my parents house. here is a picture of the front fenders and doors. no major rust in any of the piecese the doors do have holes were mirrors were put in and the stock mirror holes were messed up and there are some small dents in the fenders ( the driver side fender is a metal reproduction). I was wanting the door locks and window regulators for myself. I have some other small parts if there is anything else you need I can see about it.

Attached Files: