84 toyota pickup sale or trade

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by esuever, Oct 10, 2012.

1. esuever

esuever Member

Truck:
    84 standard cab
    so ive got a baby on the way and my pickup has like no room and its my only vehicle. no idea what its worth after everything ive done to it and i dont want to sell it i love this truck put alot of hours into it, but you gotta do what ya gotta do. ive got a somewhat build up thread for some info on what ive done to it for you to check out if your intrested. got an add up on the phoenix az CL as well. im up for some offers just testing the waters. if i dont get any decent offers i may wait till taxes to help buy somthing nice. i would also trade for a car if anyone in state or near by has anything worthwhile id be intrested in somthing along the lines of a 240sx hatch or a 2 door coupe or somthing with enough room for a carseat. depends on the car. no big granny or mommy cars prefer 4cyl i love the milage. lol im not completely whipped just need somthing reliable i can build on that has room for a carseat. this truck has potential for you deep pocket guys. heres the link to the build up thread http://www.toyotaminis.com/forum/build-up-project-threads-23/my-84-slow-work-progress-project-14505/
    it currently has 800 miles on it and im still breaking it in. its running good though no problems only thing is its running a little rich because of the supra afm i need to get a wideband fuel/air guage for it my downpipe already has the fitting for it. so easy fix/hookup.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HI-TOYs

HI-TOYs Member

Truck:
    87 base
    still for sale?

3. esuever

esuever Member

Truck:
    84 standard cab
    i still have it yes no good offers lol

4. HI-TOYs

HI-TOYs Member

Truck:
    87 base
    PM me your number I'm pretty interested need a daily for school

5. Beefed Taco

Beefed Taco Addict

I hope this truck gets a good home,it's nice. Prepare to cry when you see it leave. Congrats on the new baby. I have a one year old future gear head and the kid is awesome! He loves all the man jewelry at the bolt store.

6. jaybee

jaybee Addict

Truck:
    1987 yota truck
    hope it gets a good home

7. esuever

esuever Member

Truck:
    84 standard cab
    yeah i freaking love this truck ive put so much into it dreading the idea of selling it. i may just keep it because im not just going to give it away for cheap. get a small carseat and put a bench seat in it lol may be cramped but it should work. buy me a pos running car with more room with taxes

8. beyondspexj

beyondspexj Addict

Truck:
    85 Pickup
    ill trade my bench for your seats so you can keep it lol. try to keep the truck if you can and get a 4 door with the taxes like you already mentioned!

9. esuever

esuever Member

Truck:
    84 standard cab
    lol yeah i wanna hand this truck down to my baby girl in the future because we all know itl still be running haha. and nooo i love these seats lol it was a pain in the ass to find perfect condition ones thanks though.

10. dluevanos01

dluevanos01 Newbie

Truck:
    N/A for the moment (90 S13 hatch: drift car)
    any idea on the price?

11. 07xr

07xr Newbie

Truck:
    '03 G35 '94 Yota pickup '07 Ducati Monster 695
    PM sent

12. esuever

esuever Member

Truck:
    84 standard cab
    well just decided on selling its up for 3000 if any1 in or near az. also up on phoenix craigslist feel free to check it out.

13. AGUILAR3

AGUILAR3 Veteran

14. esuever

esuever Member

Truck:
    84 standard cab
    haha ill have to do that thanks man. thats actually my old post i no longer have the email to it to delete it for some odd reason. also not sure if its the season or if im just asking to much or are these trucks really worth anything am i asking to much?

15. AGUILAR3

AGUILAR3 Veteran

You can edit your listing and use the "Hide" option. It will eliminate the ability for anyone to email you. Just add your telephone # so people could text or call you.

Be sure to use code on your phone or else you will get spam texts or calls...sample phone # (760-232-40 sixteen)