1989 Toyota Pickup

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by cal777, Apr 22, 2010.

1. cal777

cal777 Newbie

Truck:
    1989 Pickup
    1989 Toyota Pickup
    VERY clean title Pink slip on hand
    2 wheel drive
    5 speed

The truck runs very good. I am a mechanic and I keep this truck running well. I change the oil every 3 thousand miles. I had this truck for over 3 years now and I want have something else. This is perfect for a commuter, work truck or for someone who is into mini truckin. Its a little lowered but if you like it can be easily be put back to stock. The truck has a little over 227,xxx miles on the chassis but the engine was replaced at 180,xxx. The original headlights, tailights, bumper lens, and rear tailights were all replaced to aftermarket parts. The front headlights were replaced to the H3 conversion. The bumper lens and tailights were replaced with clear lens. The interior is very clean. The bench has no rips or burns at all. There was also alot of parts that was put in from a 4runner. There are very very little dings but no dents. The truck has never been in an accident and was never used as a work truck. The bed has a little surface rust due to the bad having a bed cover but its nothing to worry about. I dont have anything else to say but if you have any questions please feel free to call or texted. Thanks.

415-272-7972

$3450 OR BEST OFFER

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cal777

cal777 Newbie

Truck:
    1989 Pickup
    NOTE:
    I have the original tailgate. Its just off.

3. robmilkshakes

robmilkshakes Newbie

damnit. Another truck that I would buy if it was located on the opposite coast. GLWS