1987 Toyota Turbo PICKUP truck 2wd

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by 1radtoy, Dec 9, 2008.

1. 1radtoy

1radtoy Enthusiast

Truck:
    1987 SR5 Turbo
    Due to unforseen circumstances, I am forced to part off with my project. I was restoring a 1987 Toyota Turbo SR5 2wd Pickup. The bodyshop where the truck was at has closed down and I can no longer keep moving it from shop to shop. So needless to say I am selling it off. I would like to sell it complete if possible but I will part it put if it doesnt happen that way
    Here are the details of the truck:

1987 Toyota Turbo SR5 2wd 5sp
    New Frame
    New OEM fuel tank with Walbra 255 Pump and Sender installed
    Complete NEW Oem Rear End Assy with Disc Brake Conversion...Axle Housing has been Powder Coated Black
    Belltech Dropped Spindles...powder coated
    Upper and Lower Control Arms...powder coated with Prothane Bushings Installed
    Torsion Bars are Downey 4WD 26MM....smooths out the ride
    Front Brakes Rotors(slotted) with Hubs and NEW OEM bearing installed
    All new steel brake lines and fuel lines...ALL OEM
    Body has been clear of any rust and the bottom has been POR'd will not rust again
    Engine compartment completely cleaned and sealed. I havent seen the truck in quite sometime and has been sitting out in the elements so I dont know of its condition until Saturday when I go to view it

Engine is out of the truck on a stand and has exactly 71k miles. Compression is good and I was just about ready to reseal only and install new chain and waterpump. Thats all I was going to do besided paint it to make it look good
    Turbo spins freely and has NO play. Wiring harness is there attached to motor and ECU is still with the truck

Transmission is a R151 5spe....Tranny is very RARE
    Interior is in my garage and ready to be installed....VERY CLEAN
    Dash has small crack on the RH pad but the rest is clean

Has OEM 4WD fenders, Bed has been smoothed and painted. I have a ton of extra parts to be installed. New OEM motormounts, nuts, bolts, and a complete NEW OEM ac system. Wheels are 14's turbo sr5 but I have explorer wheels due to the big brakes. I have thousands invested and I will try to include whats left of paint material which should cover painting the truck and the bed. All glass is there.

I will accept any reasonable offer. Please understand all parts for the truck are NEW OEM. I spent alot of money and time acquiring all NEW oem parts. I was not skimping on this project.

My email is [email protected]. Let me know if you have any questions

2. patriotpop

patriotpop Addict

Truck:
    94 2wd
    Sorry to hear, good luck with your sale!