and, now i'm low. with pics

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Boone81mini, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Boone81mini

Boone81mini Newbie

Truck:
    81 shortbed
    ive been lurking here a while, any way here is my truck. just lowered it yesterday. im a manual machinist and welder by trade. i work at a job shop, so anything from oilfeild to semiconductor stuff. no automotive machines, but i can make parts for cars, we just dont have a jig borer or a seat and guide machine...

ENGINE-
    has engnbldr full rebuild kit .020'' over, oversized valves, port and polish (by yours truly) RV cam, adjustable timing chain pully (dual row of coarse) a 38/38 weber, full de-smog, a 2.5'' stainless exhaust w/ no cat and a summit turbo muffler (TIGed by me with piecuts) the block and head were machined by a one man shop down the street from my house. i did all the assembly and checked all the clearances. runs good for a 22r.

SUSPENSION-
    overload leaf on top of regular leaf pack, 4'' blocks i made, QUALITY 9/16 u-bolts, torsion's cranked all the way down. (need to re-index them ASAP, ran out of time last night and just wanted to finish)

RUBBER-
    fornt-205/60r15 rear-205/70r15 both on jeep cherokee mesh alloys. my favorite tire shop would not mount my tires as they were "too old", :shrug: so i went to harbor freight and got a manual tire changer for $40 and i happened to have a 20% off coupon so yeah i got it done. :headbang:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      144.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      115.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg