New guy on the forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pohtahtoh, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Pohtahtoh

Pohtahtoh Newbie

Hello guys, I'm Jan from the Philippines 20yo. I'm very excited about joining this forum :). It's late at night, I'm deciding what to do with my pickup and somehow I stumbled up on this awesome website. I have a Toyota Hilux I think it's a 1969 N10? From the pictures I saw online it looks pretty much it. I wanted to build it as a 4x4 rig, I was about 50% done but my dad recently bought another Hilux I believe its a third generation, looks like it. I was looking at it and I was amazed how good it looks for an old car. My dad talked to me that I should just stop going for 4x4 racing and just restore it make it a daily driven car. Ofcourse at first I was against it because I was so eager to join races and such. These past days I saw the worth of the car. I think its pretty awesome owning one of these first generation Hilux and the fact that I can have it daily driven. I was looking for another same models for sale and so far I only saw one in my country. After couple of days it was listed online it got sold fast and the fact my dad only bought it for 30,000 pesos which equivalents to only 600 U.S. Dollars and it pretty much was sold to us how it was the day it came out with a bonus of rusts of course haha. Sorry, I got carried away haha. I'm here to learn about the car more, get ideas and share the build soon. :)

2. 1lowSr5

1lowSr5 Addict

Truck:
    90' xtra cab Sr5, 2003 taco
    Welcome!!! Can't wait to see the build. Post up some pictures soon if you can.

3. Eman710

Eman710 Member

Truck:
    1981 Toyota Pickup
    Welcome! Post up some pictures!