Turn Signals

Discussion in 'Interior/Electronics' started by frioranches, Jun 28, 2010.

1. frioranches

frioranches Newbie

Hello All:

I have a 94 DLX 2wd with the 22RE. I recently started having trouble with the turn signals. When I turn them on for left or right, they would come on for a few seconds and then begin to buzz and then shut off. I still have hazards. I took the whole bottom of my dash off, and bought a new flasher, and I am still having the same issue. I took the wiring apart from under my steering wheel and cleaned it and plugged it back in. Cleaned my horn under the steering wheel. I also have a spare turn signal and wiper controls that I plugged in to test, and the signals still don't work. All light bulbs are fine, and I also replaced the fuse just to check. I have power to the fuse with no problems. I am stumped. Anyone have any of these issues? I checked all my wiring from the front and rear lights, and the turnsignal wires are all fine. Grounds a good as well. Thanks in advance. John

2. IronNam

IronNam Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    94 XCab
    Here's what I'm thinking:
    1. Correct bulbs?
    2. No shorting?

good luck sir

3. joeynational

joeynational Toyotaholic

Truck:
    91 2WD
    weird..sounds like something is shorted somewhere..see if you can switch out your hazard switch with a friend or something to see if that works..