My 87 X-cab daily driver slow build?, more like lack of a build...

Discussion in '1976-1983 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by 89-ED7, Jul 3, 2011.

1. 89-ED7

89-ED7 Member

Truck:
    87 2wd x-cab
    Here's my 87 pickup my parents decided to finally just give me after i had pretty much borrowed it for the last 3 years. I drove it while i was working on the past two Hondas I built and used it for hauling parts for those and driving it to work. They finally decided to just let me have it after i put the second car on the road. I think pretty much just so they had a better excuse to go out and buy something newer. The truck was bought from an old man about 4-5 years ago and only had 34k mile on it when they picked it up, and here's the best part, for only $2,800. I wrecked it once tearing up the passenger side coming home late very night and turned it up on it's side.

My plans for the truck as of right now are not that much. I plan to rattle can it flat tan or green and lower it 3-4 inches and that's about it. Maybe put a decent stereo in it out of the spare stuff i have left over seeing as i drive it about an hour each way to work 14 days of the month. I did just pick up some Starion wheels today for $200 with tires so I plan to rock these for while until I see where the project goes. I'll post a few pics as it sits now and post more as I work on the truck...

Attached Files:

2. krazedprof

krazedprof Addict

Truck:
    1991 reg cab & 1994 4runner
    welcome to tm truck looks good

3. 89-ED7

89-ED7 Member

Truck:
    87 2wd x-cab
    thanks man.

4. smctoy