Project sacrilege: you'll likely hate it!

Discussion in 'Pre-1975 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by Tatujesse, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    94-97 multimaker bagged extra cab, static slammed two tone 64 vw bug, static lowered h&r e46 330i
    image.jpg this is my 94 xtra cab frame as I recieved it... 25/2600 bag combo go eight valve array 9switchbox 1/2" lines notch 18's 5gal tank and a 380c.... After full inspection of the build quality and wear and tear cracks etc I've decided to use it to set up the jig and go full 2x3 steel front to rear. With the hard work of off-road addiction it's gonna be done way faster and likely stronger than I would have resources for currently.... The two of us will be creating a sick ass chassis. Not reinventing anything too crazy or showed out frame wise, just strong aesthetically pleasing and geometrically as perfect as possible. Main thing being STREETABLE but still lay rocker hard. Lots more to come yeah the stuff that'll make yall cringe.... Lol

2. tyrap26

tyrap26 Enthusiast

Hate it, you're in the wrong section and picture is sideways..

3. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    94-97 multimaker bagged extra cab, static slammed two tone 64 vw bug, static lowered h&r e46 330i
    This build is in the right section now. But yer comments were sooo very helpful...:bowdown::applause: ferkrysayks

4. tyrap26

tyrap26 Enthusiast

Any time cool guy

5. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    :duh:Oh fer sure HOMIE!!! The coolest!!! My favorite thing to do is join forums when i have no truck, no build, no pics, no spine, nothing worth a squat to say and demean people for obvious simple mistakes... It's just how I do, know what I'm sayin?... Oh ..... Wait .... My bad.... I was thinkin of Sumone else:duh:

6. White Trash

White Trash Toyotaholic

Truck:
    89 auto cross beater
    You must be thinking of someone else since he has a build on this forum with a pile of pics and tech. :lol:

7. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    Must be his **** talk profile then, my bad... I made my point, n he's obviously a....

8. tyrap26

tyrap26 Enthusiast

My sh**t talk profile?? You're lost.. What point did you make?
    And I must be.. lol

9. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    The whole thing started cuz you were a d*ck in the first place ie; the first friggin reply above .. I'd figure out how to take it down But it's getting more n more "fun" now with yer buddy chiming in for you haha good times! definetly not why I joined this site (was thinking more along the lines of learning, fabbing and maybe meeting decent people in the hobby) but yall make it what it is I guess

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  10. White Trash

White Trash Toyotaholic

Truck:
    89 auto cross beater
    Apparently sarcasm doesn't convey over ye ol intardnets so well. He was joking in his first reply and you didn't catch it. It is what it is I guess and I still haven't seen any reason to hate the build.

I'm guessing the yota frame is going under the datsun body or at least the datsun drive train is going into a yota body & frame? Either way nobody is going to hate on it since it's your rig you can do whatever you'd like with it. ;)

11. tyrap26

tyrap26 Enthusiast

Exactly,
    I think our newb is sensitive. I've been following his build as well.

12. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    I'm not too big too apologize fer overreacting, but yeah didn't get it I guess:doah:... Every forum I've ever joined has had nit pickers n sh*t starters that hide behind their keyboards n well I thought it was already on like kong with my first friggin post on the site... My bad, maybe instead of newb it should say fairly paranoid lol.. Eatin crow ain't too bad once you get past the feathers n beak....:verdict_in: plus this site is way easier to use than the nissan one from mobile so I do lean towards this site more often. And if I didn't already have what I have it'd be an all yota build...

13. YOguyDA

YOguyDA Addict

Truck:
    1986 Regular Cab
    Where in the hills are you?

I'm in the valley...

14. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    @ YOguyDA Nice:)... I'm up by auburn:waytogo: