66 Stout

Discussion in 'Pre-1975 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by tron93, Jan 11, 2010.

1. tron93

tron93 Enthusiast

Truck:
    93 xcab
    Someone in my area is selling this 1966 Stout and I don't know anything about these truck. Just wanted to know if this is a Stout and what is a good asking price for one of these-nonrunning/sitting for a long time in a junk yard.
    [​IMG]

2. 93Yoter

93Yoter Addict

Truck:
    93 std. cab deluxe
    $300-$500 is what I've seen around here for junkyard one

found one a few years back for $500 at a junkyard (they were going to crush it but the owner of the junkyard refused to so they moved it to a holding lot for classics that they will never crush just sell) 1 owner, motor in the bed, very very slight surface rust, would have bought it but I don't need two project mini's

they probably still have it.......

3. Comrade_Charlie

Comrade_Charlie Veteran

Truck:
    1973 Hilux
    Buy it! and give it to me as a present. Id love to have one of those, just found out about them on this forum maybe a month ago, they look cool. I dont have the skills to fully restore one which is what that one needs. It would be so cool to be able to say I have a 1966 truck, a toyota. LOL probably not many left... Id guess under 100 of them floating around, ive never seen one.

4. goingnowherefast

goingnowherefast Enthusiast

Truck:
    1965 Stout
    If it has good glass and all the body parts than go 4 it.